Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

what will be announced at Macworld San Francisco 2007?

• Leopard

Votes: 60 62.5%
  • new cinema displays

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • "true" video ipod/new ipod of some kind

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • tablet mac

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • revised desktops (mini, imac, mac pro)

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • revised laptops (macbook, macbook pro)

Votes: 11 11.5%
  • new form factor desktop (headless mac, etc..)

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • new form factor laptop (12" MBP, etc..)

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • iTV

Votes: 70 72.9%
  • updated software other than OSX

Votes: 58 60.4%
  • new software application

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • something entirely unexpected

Votes: 31 32.3%
  • "one more thing..."

Votes: 45 46.9%
  • iPhone

Votes: 52 54.2%

• Total voters

Nym

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2006
Porto, Portugal
I just hope Apple doesn't introduce upgraded iMac's... if they do I'll go on stage and slap Steve on the forehead :D "I just spent 2000$ on a 24" iMac!"

As for the iPhone and iTV, I guess they're pretty much expected products and Apple knows that, I think we'll see at least one of them.
Leopard preview... is absolutely necessary, especially because people (both on the Mac and PC side) are already beggining to suspect that these "hidden features" were all fake statements for not having anything more to show at the time, I just hope Apple can really prove them otherwise.
iLife 07? humm, maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it.

My real question is the "one more thing", it seems to blow our heads away everytime, and it's always the unpredictable explosion of the event, I wonder what Jobs has for us this time :)

And stop rumouring about this! It's making me crazy :rolleyes:
MWSF MWSF MWSF MWSF MWSF (SEE!?)

mckvakk

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2005
Oslo, Norway
It will be announced that Apples mac department will be sold to Dell, iPods go to Microsoft. Apple itself will be focusing on creating software.

*runs for cover*

vendettabass

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2006
Wellington, New Zealand
iLife 07? humm, maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it.
I was thinking this myself... will they release a new iLife with 10.5 on the way? I'm holding off buying a Macbook because of iLife 07... though I can't of anything major (₤50 worth) they can improve... when theres 10.5 down the line ?
Other than a free iWork and .mac :D hehe

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
I predict even though a ton of cool stuff will come out, a lot of you will be disappointed anyway and bitch about the fact that something that wasn't even rumored to come out, let alone announced by Apple, didn't get released. :p

Nym

macrumors 6502a
Oct 4, 2006
Porto, Portugal
Maybe they'll announce the new Apple Teleport module, that'd cool :D

starting at 200.000.000$... the problem is we speculate too much, and end up letting ourselves down, but we love it anyway ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.