Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wHD

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 10, 2018
Lyon, France
INTRODUCTION

When I bought my first Apple Watch Series 0 in 2015, I was surprised not to find the Apple Health app there, as it exists on the iPhone.
I wanted to be able to enter new data, see my progress towards my goals, consult my past data ...
Not finding anything on the App Store that meets my requirements, I decided to develop my own application.
I named it wHealth Dashboard.

HR.png

Day view, Heart Rate Settings and Stats

WT.png

Week View, Data Input and Stats

BP.png

Year View, Multiple Complications, Notification Settings

Today, wHealth Dashboard manages more than 50 data of the HealthKit environment. It can be used as a logger of weight, water consumption, blood pressure and more. All presented on a graphical dashboard, from your wrist, with a full year of history and statistics.

Years after years new features are added: graphical complications, notifications, reports … And even more advanced functions on the iPhone version, such as historical reports and comparison of current data with those of the past.

NEW VERSION 7.0 - December 9, 2020
Available since today on the App Store, wHealth Dashboard version 7.0 brings some great new features.

- Widgets - iOS14
Thanks to iOS14, you can visualize your current situation and your progress towards goal directly on your home screen
Any of the data managed by wHealth can be selected in the widgets, which are automatically and regularly updated by the system

- Multiple Complications - watchOS 7
Thanks to watchOS 7, multiple complications can now be displayed by one application. wHealth takes advantage of this functionality to allow you to define watch faces with multiple data. Whether it's for tracking your activities, your weight, your diet or vital signs, there's no limit anymore.

- And More ...
We invite you to read the release note for more information on new features, changes and optimizations

If you're interested, wHealth Dashboard is available on the App Store.
It's a paid app, with few in-app purchases.
There is no subscription plans.

If you want more information you can check out www.newlifestudio.fr
And get the latest news on www.facebook.com/wHealthDashboard

Thank you,
wHealth Dashboard

Last edited:

Curryb244

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2012
Just bought the app. It’s awesome but I can’t seem to figure out why I can’t get it to show as a widget option or on my Apple Watch face

wHD

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 10, 2018
Lyon, France
Just bought the app. It’s awesome but I can’t seem to figure out why I can’t get it to show as a widget option or on my Apple Watch face
Thank you Curryb244 for the feedback.
Widgets become available after the first launch of the iPhone application. If not, I would advise restarting the iPhone.
Likewise, complications become available once the watch app has completed its initial startup, in sync with the iPhone app.
If the problem persists, please contact me through the iPhone app (Settings tab> Contact support)
That way I can better help you solve the issue.

PS: What versions of iOS / watchOS are you dealing with ?

maurycyorlik

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2019
Is there a Way to turn off gauges on the watch? I can do it on my iPhone, but that setting is not syncing with AW.

Reactions: wHD

wHD

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 10, 2018
Lyon, France
Is there a Way to turn off gauges on the watch? I can do it on my iPhone, but that setting is not syncing with AW.

Sure: from the watch app dashboard, double tap to get the menu, then Settings > With Gauge : off

Attachments

• 2622F055-A3B0-45C3-86D1-E3E5A9EE1FC4.png
    2622F055-A3B0-45C3-86D1-E3E5A9EE1FC4.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 41E27686-FF23-46A1-BE8B-11806B7542D7.png
    41E27686-FF23-46A1-BE8B-11806B7542D7.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Reactions: maurycyorlik

maurycyorlik

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2019
You just got me BETTER "widgets" on my Apple Watch than everything on my Garmin Fenix 6 :D More customizable, better looking, interactive. Hope You get the same popularity like Workoutdoors :D

sfrangu

macrumors regular
May 13, 2021
Got it just now. Wow, so much data analysis and reports! Thank you.

wHD

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 10, 2018
Lyon, France
You just got me BETTER "widgets" on my Apple Watch than everything on my Garmin Fenix 6 :D More customizable, better looking, interactive. Hope You get the same popularity like Workoutdoors :D
if you have a few minutes to write a review and rate it on the app store that would be great and hope it helps other people find it ?

tomtattoo

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2013
Berlin
Something is wrong: your app doesn´t recognize my fitness goals.
It always shows 400cal and 30minutes. But my goals are 750cal and 20 minutes.
Of course all values are wrong now.
Any idea what went wrong?

wHD

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 10, 2018
Lyon, France
Something is wrong: your app doesn´t recognize my fitness goals.
It always shows 400cal and 30minutes. But my goals are 750cal and 20 minutes.
Of course all values are wrong now.
Any idea what went wrong?
wHealth allows you to set a goal on any data while only three data have this option in the Apple HealthKit environment.
You should enter your goals in the Settings page of each data, including those of these three data from Apple Watch rings.

tomtattoo

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2013
Berlin
wHealth allows you to set a goal on any data while only three data have this option in the Apple HealthKit environment.
You should enter your goals in the Settings page of each data, including those of these three data from Apple Watch rings.
Thank you! Found it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.