Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brandair

macrumors member
Sep 6, 2010
Hi, I just purchased wHealth Dashbord after checking out site info and reviews. My interest is getting yearly comparisons of my various health data points, such as cardio fitness & recovery, heart rate max & min & walking average, blood oxygen, length of workouts, and so on, in order to detect trends. I.e., compare my cardio fitness results of year 2020 with 2023.

I also pay-activated the historical report option. But I'm honestly really disappointed in the delivered stats. The only data points in historical reports - and there are zero others that you can select - are extremely limited and totally uninteresting: calories burned, stand hours, and exercise min. The dashboard adds two more date tabs: water (no idea what this is about) and sleep. Seriously, all this effort in developing an app just for that? Even the Apple health is much more interesting in terms of statistics. wHealth Dashbord just adds yearly averages, that's basically all there is to innovation. Sorry for the rant, but what a waste of opportunities. I certainly had the impression to get way more from this app.

Does anyone know of a health app that offers such options. Can't believe that Apple's fitness/health apps do not offer such basic and very usefull features.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.