Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MarkC426

macrumors 68040
May 14, 2008
UK
Fired up my old G4PB today and still have Pages v1 running on it......:p

888CB28F-A4BA-41FD-B510-93D9C41D8BC3.jpeg

ignatius345

macrumors 604
Aug 20, 2015
Fired up my old G4PB today and still have Pages v1 running on it......:p

View attachment 1997989
I really miss the separate palattes we used to have in iWork. Very handy for spreading out your controls (as you do in pro apps like Illustrator, etc). Now, almost everything is parked in separate sections of the sidebar. That means a huge amount of switching between sidebar modes to surface the controls you need. God forbid the Mac version of Pages or Keynote should have a better UI than the watered down iOS version...

Boyd01

Staff member
Feb 21, 2012
New Jersey Pine Barrens
The versions of Pages/Numbers/Keynote I have running with Mojave is 10.1 (for all of them).

FWIW, this is what I have. I don't use any of these and this Mini is just a media server. So, I'm sure these must have been pre-installed with Mojave on the Mini when I bought it new. I was under the impression that iWork was included with the Mojave installer but in another thread, others said that's not true.

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 1.12.45 PM.png

MBAir2010

macrumors 603
May 30, 2018
there
FWIW, this is what I have. I don't use any of these and this Mini is just a media server. So, I'm sure these must have been pre-installed with Mojave on the Mini when I bought it new. I was under the impression that iWork was included with the Mojave installer but in another thread, others said that's not true.

(nice photo inserted)
Even with Mojave, one needed to download Pages-Number-Keynote from the App store.
i think that was the case with all Mojave releases, while High Sierra i forgot.
but remember not being able to download Pages etc during early 2018 for High Sierra.

this is too confusing for something that is free and vital for previous Mac OSXes.
but they are the kings!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.