Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

naturalguy

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2018
OtterBox Defender always - tried and true. This time I'll get the one with the integrated pop socket

Last edited:

pdxa4

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2008
Spigen Ultra Hybrid - Crystal Clear for the 11 Pro Max, might get the Apple leather case later.

Elitegate

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2014
I will not get the new phones, but if i would, i would get the Black or Saddle Brown Apple Leather Case for the Pro and Pro Max and the Black Silicone Case for the iPhone 11. Always have been a fan of the Apple cases.

aloper

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2015
Rocklin, CA
I've done the merry go around of trying different cases each time, with each newer phone...And each time I always come back to using the Caudabe Sheath...I'm not upgrading my phone till November so that gives me time to make sure they don't have any issues with their 11 Pro cases...And I will purchase the Sheath and I'm also interested in Apple's clear case...

Reactions: Nhwhazup and Daranx

Masterman

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2016
United Kingdom
Thinking the Forest Green leather for the Pro Max in Green. Can’t fault the leather cases for protection from past phones. However they do seem to get grubby quickly, anybody have experience with the Apple silicone cases?

Masterman

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2016
United Kingdom
That's one of the cool things about the saddle brown leather case, at least for some of us.
I had the saddle on my 7+ and currently have it on my X, I do like the rustic look it has now but it’s now basically black ha. If you scratch it with your nails it seems to go back to the day one colour

felixroqu3

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2012
New York, NY
Thinking the Forest Green leather for the Pro Max in Green. Can’t fault the leather cases for protection from past phones. However they do seem to get grubby quickly, anybody have experience with the Apple silicone cases?
If you take the phone in and out a lot of your pockets, the corners will wear quickly.

Chromie

macrumors regular
Dec 19, 2011
Probably a Caudable variant for the iPhone 11 Pro

I love thin/minimalistic cases that’s provide drop protection

Willing to check out any other recommended that for the criteria above

Coffee50

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2015
I'm planning on getting the midnight green, so debating between the pine green silicone or the clear case.

Will probably do the pine green case...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.