Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

kecinzer

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2015
Czech republic
I got recently Apple Leather Case brown for my 14 Pro Max in local store called DATART for only $19. Even I'm fan of Pitaka cases, I really like Apple leather for that price 😄 and also its low weight and all around protection with thin bezzels.
BTW. for compare weight of Apple Leather VS. Benks AramourAir (that is only aramid/kevlar).

Attachments

• export - 1.jpeg
    export - 1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 276
  • export - 2.jpeg
    export - 2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 157

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Just ordered a storm blue silicone case for my 14PM. I’ve been using a cheap non-MagSafe silicone case I got from Amazon that I’ve been enjoying so I figured why not.

Military discount covered the delivery fee so it’ll be here in the next few hours.

Reactions: Brooke795

LacrosseChic

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2022
Finally found a case for my 14 pm that I love the feel of! Got the Nudient Thin case in pine green and dusty pink 😊

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
Decided to trade my Storm Blue silicone case for one in Midnight. Every time I try a colored case I have trouble with it clashing with my wallpapers.

Definitely still loving the fit and feel!

stanza.richi

macrumors 65816
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Ordered today a YMW Crazy Horse Leather Black case on Aliexpress for my 14 PM ✌🏻 maybe black leather is the right way to came back to case for me 😂

ondert

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2017
Canada
Is there anyone using Nomad horween leather case on his/her 14 pro max? I’m considering getting the black one. How good is the leather? I do like horween leather boots. How are the magnets? Is the case too thick? The phone itself is already quite heavy you know

i4k20c

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2005
I recently got the Pitaka carbon for my 14 pro and really like it. i was lucky to find it on discount for a used one on amazon and grabbed it. i like the button cutouts and how thin it is, plus it feels really nice.

i did get a Torras screen protector which covers the full screen and am a little disappointed in it. it comes with an alignment tray, but the top notch is cut down so when you're looking at it, you can see that "rainbow effect" which can be frustrating at times.

boswald

macrumors 65816
Jul 21, 2016
Florida
I bought a “genuine” Elderberry Apple case for my 14 PM and it turned out to be a fake (shock of the century, I’m sure). So I went back to my old faithful: Amethyst Sheath!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.