Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC

Attachments

• IMG_0077.png
    IMG_0077.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 101

Maz39

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2021
I’m back to using my Rebel clear case. I’m going to switch to a different case for the last few weeks before the 15PM is announced and delivered.
That’s funny, I just did the same thing with my Mujjo and Nomad cases and am using a clear Casetify Bounce case. Sometimes I forget how beautiful the color of my iPhone is when I use a leather case. Although, nothing will beat the feeling of a full grain leather case, or even top grain.

Reactions: StaceyMJ86

popkurn611

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2018
It didn’t last long. The clear case just doesn’t have a feel I can tolerate on a regular basis. I like how they look but I need the grip of a leather case so my phone is back in black (Ryan London).

So funny, I’m the same exact way! I see someone using a clear case and I immediately put my tech21 pure clear one, only to take it off hours later. The greasy slimy fingerprint feel I cannot deal with. But whenever is see someone else using one it’s wow that looks great, and you don’t see the fingerprints bc you aren’t close up to their phone haha

AnthroMatt

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2011
Redlands, CA
So funny, I’m the same exact way! I see someone using a clear case and I immediately put my tech21 pure clear one, only to take it off hours later. The greasy slimy fingerprint feel I cannot deal with. But whenever is see someone else using one it’s wow that looks great, and you don’t see the fingerprints bc you aren’t close up to their phone haha
Same same :)

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
I’m not sure I’m going to upgrade this year (I said the same last year and did anyways lol) but hope a few of you stick around from time to time in the event that I don’t upgrade. I’m still very happy with my iPhone 14pro and have a good amount of cases for it that I love, so it’s just wasteful for me to upgrade……. But it is oh so tempting once the new case reviews from Tee start rolling in… lol

machopeful

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2007
I’m not sure I’m going to upgrade this year (I said the same last year and did anyways lol) but hope a few of you stick around from time to time in the event that I don’t upgrade. I’m still very happy with my iPhone 14pro and have a good amount of cases for it that I love, so it’s just wasteful for me to upgrade……. But it is oh so tempting once the new case reviews from Tee start rolling in… lol
Same dude. The only reason I want to skip the 15 is because of my case collection. Thankfully, I can donate some of them to my girlfriend and my sister in the event I do upgrade and don’t want my 14 cases to go to waste.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
That was one of the reasons I wasn’t going to upgrade my 14PM because of the many cases that I purchased, but I’m going to sell mine on the marketplace, to recoup some of the money I paid out last year. This year I plan to only the Caudabe Lucid Clear, Caudabe Synthesis and maybe one Rebel clear case depending on when they release one.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
That was one of the reasons I wasn’t going to upgrade my 14PM because of the many cases that I purchased, but I’m going to sell mine on the marketplace, to recoup some of the money I paid out last year. This year I plan to only the Caudabe Lucid Clear, Caudabe Synthesis and maybe one Rebel clear case depending on when they release one.
Yea, I already dumped most of my 14PM cases. This late in the game 14PM cases are pretty much worthless.

Reactions: VaderRulez

DonnyXMX

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2012
Garden State
Hi Donny,

Good day! This is Lauren from PITAKA US Amazon Team. I'm writing to say thank you for your support of our brand. We notice that you have ordered our case for iPhone series, and I guess maybe you will be interested in our new iPhone cases. I'm glad to invite you as our valued customer to participate in our free trial program.

We have just launched new products - MagEZ Case 4/MagEZ Case Pro 4 for iPhone 15 Series on our website. And it will be available on Amazon at the same time as Apple Events launches.

As our brand's most iconic product, we want some of our loyal customers to experience it. We have chosen 50 customers from one hundred thousand of our customers to participate in our Loyalists Program. And I'm glad to invite you as our valued customer to try out the new products if you are planning to update your device!

The Black/Grey(Twill), as the representative color of our MagEZ Case series, is where we begin and it's classic. The minimalist, yet classical aesthetic of the black aramid case adds a timeless style to your iPhone 15, accentuating your great taste.

If interested, please reply to this email. Or if there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Best Regards,
Lauren
PITAKA Customer Service

Reactions: VaderRulez and AE14

DonnyXMX

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2012
Garden State
Hi Donny,

Thanks for your reply and interest, I have added you to our product list.
When our i15 series case is on sale on amazon, I will let you know the next steps around September 11-12, thank you!

Reactions: VaderRulez

Joe123Joe

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2022
Hi Donny,

Thanks for your reply and interest, I have added you to our product list.
When our i15 series case is on sale on amazon, I will let you know the next steps around September 11-12, thank you!
I’m confused why you copied and pasted this email? Did I miss something?

Reactions: Ta0jin
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.