Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cloris

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 16, 2023
Which phone case would you like to prepare for the upcoming new iPhone 15 series?

Which functions do you like most for the case, with magnet, bracket, wallet or wrist/shoulder lanyard?

Reactions: Margit72

Cloris

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 16, 2023
If I do get a iPhone 15 Pro it will be in a Otterbox defender Pro case. I am retired but do a lot of my hobbies of yard work and working on vehicles, equipment and it is a rather rough environment.
Sounds great!

bmwguy904

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2019
Since my clear Apple MagSafe case on my 14PM did nothing and my back glass still shattered, I’m probably going to try no case this year and just roll with AppleCare.

kanga1622

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
Already ordered Spigen screen protectors and Otterbox Defender XT cases for the two phones that will be ordered Friday.

My hubby has cracked 3 ESR screen protectors since Christmas so I think the extra lip on the front of the Defender will be a big help to him.

We are a klutzy family but our Defenders have never let us down. And they replace the case for a shipping fee if we ever crack the case or my son rips the charging port flap off.

Kukulcan

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2011
Is there some leather back skin avialable? Should be as thick as the camera lenses, so the phone lies flat without anything touching the surface.

Have a Vaja one for my 12 mini and very happy with the solution.

mjpearce023

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2012
Is there some leather back skin avialable? Should be as thick as the camera lenses, so the phone lies flat without anything touching the surface.

Have a Vaja one for my 12 mini and very happy with the solution.
Nomad has one for the 13pro but they didn’t make one for the 14 so not sure if they will have one for the 15 or not.

My plan is
1) try going caselsss
2) try the new finewoven
3) andar leather case

Reactions: MM301

Elastep

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2021
Ashburn, VA
1694614262606.png

ESR case with kickstand. It's actually very good. Kickstand is awesome and I use it all the time on 14pm, and it also acts as a camera protection... And the magnets are stronger than the original magsafe cases...

Probably will also get a case from REBEL once it is available...
1694614388268.png

Cricketman

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2008
I'm coming from a iPhone 11 Pro Max. I've always had a cruddy wallet case which holds 4 cards. However now I want to be able to use MagSafe.

Any ideas for a decent MagSafe wallet case, which can hold 4 cards? Most don't seem that great.

Peanut207

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2010
If I do get a case for the iPhone 15 Pro it will be the Pitaka MagEZ Case. Slim, very comfortable to hold and adds grip.

Reactions: shr631

thecautioners

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2022
I have been pro-case since the first get iPhone in 2007. This is the first time I am tempted to go caseless. I’ve been very happy with the few Casely cases I have used. Even with a case and T-Mobile insurance (which I have for the jump upgrade) I am extremely careful with my phone and in 16 years I’ve only had one tragedy—I was bending over to garden and my phone fell out of my pocket and hit the corner of my front step. Screen fixed at apple the next day with applecare.

The natural titanium is just drawing me in and I think it will feel amazing in the hand. If I get a case, I might go with Casely again, or Caudabe once they fix the action button cutout issue. I also like one of the otterbox cases that apple is selling. Caudabe has the strongest MagSafe magnet I’ve used so far, I really enjoyed that. Casely is significantly weaker but still works.

I’ll probably chicken out and get a case but I’m going to give it a good try without one.

Reactions: 5105973

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
I think I’m going caseless finally since it’s Titanium but if I do get a case or decide. I only go with Spigen. Nothing more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.