Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
Just finished my second run of House MD.

Spooks is my main one at the moment. I was a bit young for it when it started so I only picked it up around season 4/5 I think, so this is my first full run.

I also started Scrubs again as sometimes I want something a bit lighter and shorter than Spooks. This must be at least my 6th time round Scrubs...

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Just started to re-watch Homicide: Life on the Street. On of the best series ever, IMO.

mrpbennett

macrumors newbie
Jan 9, 2015
London
Just started Scandal, 4 episodes in and its rather gripping :) But apart from that, I am re watching SUITS currently ready for the next chunk of the latest season.

I am waiting for House of Cards, Games of Thrones, and Greys.

needfx

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
macrumors apparently
new binge

329115075_640.jpg

Cancelled
May 21, 2014
I recently finished watching all of the Trailer Park Boys seasons, and now I'm about to go for a second go-through before they push out the ninth season. Hands down the funniest TV series I've ever laid my eyes on - it's so stupid it's too funny.

tayluftwaffel

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2014
I watched 6 episodes in a row of Amazon's Transparent yesterday. Quite an interesting show, to say the least.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
Justified is outstanding. Graham Yost is a terrific talent (creator/showrunner) and the original source material is from Elmore Leonard who’s use of language QT pretty much lifted (and even used Rum Punch as the basis for Jackie Brown).

Plus it has the fantastic Walton Goggins ...

(prepare for segue ...)

Speaking of Walt G :D

We’re currently binging on The Shield, in middle of S3, and it’s quickly becoming one of my Top 10 (if not higher) favorite all time series.

In fact, even at this point (not even half way through), I think I’d rate it over The Wire.

Just completed Season 4 and it’s still fantastic, no 3rd season slump. Just as well acted, written and intense as the first season. They’re doing an incredible job of time management each season - so many shows rush to close a plot, or go off on dead ends and leave plot threads dangling, or introduce too much at once and dilute primary plots, but The Shield has been getting it just right.

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
Season 2 of The Fall on netflix instant. It's excellent if anyone is looking for a crime show to watch. Each season only has 6 episodes, its stars Scully from the X-Files and the dude who is now the 50 Shades of Grey guy.

MICHAELSD

macrumors 603
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
Just finished the Newsroom. Now I'm starting House of Lies.

House of Lies should be an easy binge. Should do 'Episodes' along with it (they air together)!

Started binging the HBO series Girls. Some episodes are really clever but others are just decent for HBO.

Will have to finish Weeds one day too, but for some reason I like taking that one slowly.

Other shows on my list to start binging:

The Shield
The Wire
Orange Is the New Black
Game of Thrones
Pretty much every Netflix series on second thought
Community

Hookemfins

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
House of Lies should be an easy binge. Should do 'Episodes' along with it (they air together)!

I'm actually all caught up on and live with Episodes. House of Lies I just discovered. Yes it is an fairly easy binge. I need to relax a tad as I just finished catching up with Homeland and Newsroom. House of Cards, the Americans and Better Call Saul are starting soon.

needfx

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
macrumors apparently
just finished Broadchurch S1, after reading about it in this thread.

typical Brit short seasoned series. tbh, I got engaged after mid-season but well executed altogether.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.