Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Windleaf2

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2007
for those who don't want to put their touch in a case, consider looking up http://WWW.decalgirl.com they have many nice skins for the touch for about $8.00 and they look great!!

It will keep the back from becoming scratched, and to me it actually enhances the look of the touch.

At least check the site out..you may be suprise!!:)

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
I know I will have loads of scratches on the back as with my first gen Nano eventually but im not using a case because they make the iPod fat and ugly.

blueharvester

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2007
I use one of these. It arrived the other day. I've noticed on the above though that there are no more entries for the touch, just the iPhone. Strange, as I was able to order one specifically for the touch.

DeadlyB

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2007
I would prefer a case, if for nothing else to put this on my belt as opposed to in my pocket.

However, I have yet to find one I like.

bballs91

macrumors newbie
Apr 3, 2007
im not using a case, my back is really smudged and has a few small scratches, but the front is perfectly fine.

I've had mine for about three weeks now

jacktiernan

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2007
Vic, Australia
I love IS

Well, not REALLy a case, i guess, but i am f.ing LOVING my invisible shield...

1 - No scratches: Throw it in my pocket with keys, coins, whatever without freaking!

2 - No smudgyness - Sooooo much more fingerprint resistant than the glass screen

3 - I can use the back of my ipod as a mirror..... hee hee hee

Seriously, get one.
I like the 'feel' of the invisible shield too (in terms of using touch controls etc)

gvegastiger

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2007
I just throw mine in my Oakley sunglasses bag and transport it in that. Works great. I do need to get an Invisible shield though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.