Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

avro707

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2010
Is anyone now after a Lotus Evija X after it did that crazy Nurburgring lap time?

6min:24.047sec

345km/h top speed on the long straight, some crazy speeds in other places. Through some corners it wasn't any quicker than the AMG One (comparing the two), so it 2000+hp and brutal acceleration is helping it.

I cannot say I'd like to be a passenger in that machine. :eek:

In regular EVs, I didn't mind the new Mini Aceman, it has about the right size and room inside, but I probably won't like the price.

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Is anyone now after a Lotus Evija X after it did that crazy Nurburgring lap time?

6min:24.047sec

345km/h top speed on the long straight, some crazy speeds in other places. Through some corners it wasn't any quicker than the AMG One (comparing the two), so it 2000+hp and brutal acceleration is helping it.

I cannot say I'd like to be a passenger in that machine. :eek:

In regular EVs, I didn't mind the new Mini Aceman, it has about the right size and room inside, but I probably won't like the price.
It’s a great car for the money. However:

- not street legal in US
- 3/36000 warranty
- buyers won’t care about the above

Reactions: cyb3rdud3

cyb3rdud3

macrumors 68040
Jun 22, 2014
UK
I had a test drive in one of these, and it is rather lovely. But I didn't take pictures at the time. But today this rare sight was in front of me, and it is rather lovely. The brother of a different mother to the excellent Polestar 4, and the Lotus... But packaged as a ZeekR... Definitely one to watch once available in your markets. It is a great electric vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_2349.jpeg
    IMG_2349.jpeg
    572.2 KB · Views: 14

cyb3rdud3

macrumors 68040
Jun 22, 2014
UK
I’ve done a thing 😬😎

As I’m going so often between the UK and the Netherlands, and Dutch customs was asking too many question I had to get a Netherlands registered car. But as we are in the middle of a big home renovation it wasn’t smart to buy a new car.

So I got a cheap older car to replace the Range Rover (my wife is still in the UK and keeps her Polestar for another year until she moves across.

It’s a PHEV, bought unseen and untested without warranty 😬🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣 But I arrived and it was very economical. So weird to have a car like that on electric only around town.

And is the opposite to Tesla interior design 🤣 These are the rear seats buttons alone 😎 Also comes with a Starbucks holder and can play Hardstyle really loud.

IMG_2358.jpeg
IMG_2360.jpeg
IMG_2353.jpeg
IMG_2354.jpeg

pshufd

macrumors G3
Oct 24, 2013
New Hampshire
We're getting a Tesla dealership and service center.

I didn't know that these existed but will make the vehicle more attractive.

I'm still waiting for Toyota to put out an EV but would consider a plugin-hybrid for the tax credit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.