Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

laserfan

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2012
Unfortunately the next SE4 won’t have home button and the screen will probably be 6.1”... :confused:
Well back to the 16 then I guess. Woot had (has) a sale on "like new" SE3s and I dug further into the Apple Store--about the only real benefit over my iPhone8 is the processor, which thus allows me to run iOS17, which AFAICT has all manner of obscure geegaws I have no interest to learn. Not even the cam is better.

ctjack

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2020
Okay, it seems i am no longer holding out for 16: bit the bullet and exchanged 14PM to 15 Pro white couple days ago. The best decision ever: now feel content to skip or observe what 16 brings to the table.

On a good note, if 16 Pro is bigger than 15 Pro, then I have a somewhat relict small iphone closes to 13 mini.

BigCiX

macrumors newbie
Feb 19, 2012
Keeping my 13. Other then the notch being gone think it's all the same with minor upgrades.

w4rmk

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2006
I have a 13 Pro Max and haven't seen any compelling reason to upgrade (yet). But if the rumors are true and the 16PM has a larger screen (largest screen ever for an iPhone), then I'd be tempted! My 56 yr old eyes need as much screen real estate as possible!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.