Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TwoLaneHighway

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 22, 2021
Out West
Totally tasteless comment & says more about yourself than anyone else…

and it’s spelled “where” ;)

I'll advice my typist.

And I just came from an Apple store and had another disappointing experience, so it isn't tasteless.

Apple "Genius" is way over-rated.

There are numerous people on MacRumors that probably have a sum total knowledge surpassing that of the store I was just at.

I don't expect perfection, but I do expect competence and people who give a damn.

If you've ever called Apple and gotten anyone from Customer Serice or Sales or sometimes Support, you realize what a joke you're dealing with.

No better than Best Buy.

Maybe that is enough for most users, but it isn't for me.

jcorbin

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011
D.C.
I'll advice my typist.

And I just came from an Apple store and had another disappointing experience, so it isn't tasteless.

Apple "Genius" is way over-rated.

There are numerous people on MacRumors that probably have a sum total knowledge surpassing that of the store I was just at.

I don't expect perfection, but I do expect competence and people who give a damn.

If you've ever called Apple and gotten anyone from Customer Serice or Sales or sometimes Support, you realize what a joke you're dealing with.

No better than Best Buy.

Maybe that is enough for most users, but it isn't for me.
Could always switch to Android and Windows/Linux

If you feel this strongly about negative experiences with Apple it sounds like it’s time to cut ties.

Also let your typist know you meant “advise”.

Reactions: dave070

michial

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2009
Returned mine after one day. Too much heat, too slow and too expensive. 20w charger with lightning charges it twice as fast.

michial

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2009
Returned the one I bought from Amazon 2 days ago. Apple MagSafe charger. Too hot. No thanx.
Maybe in a subsequent generation of it if it's an improvement. I’ve heard people say how much easier it is to use the MagSafe. I laughed hard because it’s so difficult and time consuming plugging that cord into the phone. Lol

Last edited:

sjperformance

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2013
Miami 305
Maybe in a subsequent generation of it is an improvement. I’ve heard people say how much easier it is to use the MagSafe. I laughed hard because it’s so difficult and time consuming plugging that cord into the phone. Lol

I just went back to my Samsung wireless pad I’ve had for the last 3 years. I set on mat when I go to sleep. All these MagSafe chargers and magnets I’m not such a fan of.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.