Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

efoto

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
Thanks to Chappers I was blinded by a horrid thing earlier today and then with his idea, decided to start a thread devoted to horrid desktops.

Post the worst of the worst you have or have seen.

Phat_Pat

macrumors 68000
May 8, 2004
I Live Where I Live
Sounds cool
Desktop.jpg

Sorry about the quality.

JDOG_

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2003
Oakland
I think we can establish that anything that is:

A) Tiled
B) Flourescent

Is BAD news. Here are my two additions:

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 647
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 871

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
sjpetry said:
Wow I just stared at that for 5 min. :eek:

I would never get any work done.
I set that as my desktop one day thinking it was cool ...its moving.... but after a min i changed it because i felt like i was gonna throw-up :cool: :eek:

zarathustra

macrumors 6502a
Jul 16, 2002
Boston
Tile this baby. It's an awesome background if you can tile it on a vegetarian's desktop overnight! :)

Attachments

• headcheese320.jpg
    headcheese320.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 4,762

Bloo Ice

macrumors regular
May 4, 2005
Kansas
zarathustra said:
Tile this baby. It's an awesome background if you can tile it on a vegetarian's desktop overnight! :)

Tiled that as my sisters wallpaper....she's a vegetarian. Too bad I'll be out of town when she gets home. Just for the hell of it, I put this in her startup folder....HA HA!!! There's gonna be some throwin up tonight!!

Poeben

macrumors 6502
Jul 29, 2004
Bloo Ice said:
Tiled that as my sisters wallpaper....she's a vegetarian. Too bad I'll be out of town when she gets home. Just for the hell of it, I put this in her startup folder....HA HA!!! There's gonna be some throwin up tonight!!

OMG, that is hilarious. The video is definitely more vile than any bloody wallpaper.

efoto

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
Bloo Ice said:

OMG, lordy lordy thats funny stuff. "I am the keeper of the gem sweater"

Hmm, sooooo many ideas for that.....:D

MacFan26

macrumors 65816
Jan 8, 2003
San Francisco, California
My thoughts went to some of the old OS 9 and lower Apple desktops. Like the one with the bears? Anyone know where to find old Apple patterns anywhere? lol. I remember an old MacAddict CD containing tons of desktop patterns, quite of few of which were horrendous, but nevertheless entertaining. For example the one that was solid blue with folders labeled "untitled folder" all over the pattern. If only I had my older mac handy I'd post these.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.