Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

faintember

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2005
the ruins of the Cherokee nation
I dont know if this is the worst, but its weird....imagine all those Martha's, tiled...mmmmmmalt liquor anyone?
jpg.gif

Attachments

• marthastewartdrinkingOldEnglish.jpg
    marthastewartdrinkingOldEnglish.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 659

efoto

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
faintember said:
I dont know if this is the worst, but its weird....imagine all those Martha's, tiled...mmmmmmalt liquor anyone?
jpg.gif

Martha Stewart plastered all over is not the best view....I think this gets my most distrubing vote, and some of those mind-altering ones get the most annoying for sure....jimsowden's contribution...yeah :rolleyes:

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
I hope this keeps going along side the normal desktop pictures thread.

People can post in either or both if they feel their desktop is either good or bad enough.

efoto

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
Chappers said:
I hope this keeps going along side the normal desktop pictures thread.

People can post in either or both if they feel their desktop is either good or bad enough.

Something tells me there is more neutral to good content than bad because most people probably trash the images they don't like. Only the truly horrid is saved (which is what we are looking for, don't me mistaken) but there is less of it than normal content.

I have a feeling we won't be keeping up with "insert_month Desktops" threads, probably not as enthusiastic of a following as those.

dsharits

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2004
Plant City, FL
Try these on for size:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• enigma780.gif
    enigma780.gif
    98.1 KB · Views: 883
  • gira2.gif
    gira2.gif
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,073
  • scgrid-redsquares.gif
    scgrid-redsquares.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 833
  • rotrays.gif
    rotrays.gif
    88 KB · Views: 801

evilernie

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2005
Ralph

We need to add a disclaimer to this thread..."do not view if you are extremely hungover"...

evoluzione

macrumors 68020
killuminati said:
that is a brilliant idea.

I'll be back soon.

hahahaha

nice one

jeez, my eyes are all messed up now...thanks guys. :)

oh, [tangent] anyone hear that ad on TV for dry eyes, or eyes that don't produce teasr or something?? according to the ad, "the common side affects" include "brain sensations". now, what the heck are brain sensations, and can i get me some!??[/tangent]

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
evoluzione said:
hahahaha

nice one

jeez, my eyes are all messed up now...thanks guys. :)

oh, [tangent] anyone hear that ad on TV for dry eyes, or eyes that don't produce teasr or something?? according to the ad, "the common side affects" include "brain sensations". now, what the heck are brain sensations, and can i get me some!??[/tangent]

you probably dont want to know what 'brain sensations' are. the nerves of your eyes, which are obviously in the back, connect right to your brain, and it does make some sense that an eye drop solution could affect your brain, its probably very unlikely and unpleasant at that... hehe

good thread btw

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
That shrimp one, or whatever it was? *barf*

Why, yes, I am a vegetarian, why do you ask?

The worst desktop is anything optical illusion (oh! my eyes!).

I think I need an eye transplant after looking at this thread.

*tries to blink away the spots*

lem0n

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2005
Milano...
but who really put those on as desktop [unless of course they are playing a prank on someone]? i bet they can't even stand it as the thumbnail alone... all dizzy... [awww, no dizzying icon]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.