Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jdsmitty10

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Mine was successfully delivered! Original estimated delivery of Oct 28. Can't wait to get home from work and get it set up!

Drewslist

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2022
If you click on their name twice it will pull up their comments. You can then read and find out everything you asked. That’s what I do. Lol Also, I believe they all ordered on pre order date except AP34….. I think they ordered a little after pre order date. I’m not sure.
Click on their names where? On this thread? I’m lost on that
Oh yeah I ordered the evening of 9/9 after pre orders had opened for a bit. In the one of the emails I got that was just “order #” with my full order # in the subject there was some really small text that looked something like “OCT-28.” The device is pretty much gonna stay grayed out until you get some shipping confirmation. “Master” popping in up in FedEx is good sign as it means that your order is probably in their system in one of the big shipments containing Xfinty’s stock.
How do I get into FedEx’s system for the opportunity or to see the visual of the Master? Like how do I connect my xfinity account to FedEx to receive that information? Thanks

pranav108

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2022

How do I get into FedEx’s system for the opportunity or to see the visual of the Master? Like how do I connect my xfinity account to FedEx to receive that information? Thanks
You will have to go to FedEx.com and make an account. From there in your account settings you can create an “advanced delivery manager” profile and add your address. This is not tied to Xfinity but will rather allow you to see any FedEx packages heading to your home before the shipper even notifies you.

Drewslist

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2022
You will have to go to FedEx.com and make an account. From there in your account settings you can create an “advanced delivery manager” profile and add your address. This is not tied to Xfinity but will rather allow you to see any FedEx packages heading to your home before the shipper even notifies you.
Thanks bro!

Reactions: pranav108

Appleaddict22

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2022

Yes click on their names in this thread then a little box will pop up and click on it again and then u should be able to click on posts or comments and see everything they have commented

Reactions: Drewslist

jdsmitty10

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Wow I’m happy with my choice of silver! The white is like a pearl white!

Attachments

• CFB1DF14-E43A-471E-9A4E-956658F25317.jpeg
    CFB1DF14-E43A-471E-9A4E-956658F25317.jpeg
    331.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 1B5DA019-E158-4AEE-9D2E-5B2A6FCD5088.jpeg
    1B5DA019-E158-4AEE-9D2E-5B2A6FCD5088.jpeg
    435.5 KB · Views: 79

Appleaddict22

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2022
Yours will probably ship soon I bet. Mine changed to 0 payments remaining earlier this week and it is arriving today.
I hope lol. I was hoping for a tracking number today since you guys noticed Monday that the payment changed and mine was on Tuesday but nothing. I mean next week for sure tho 😂 The fourteenth is literally in a week.

Reactions: Drewslist

Appleaddict22

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2022
Hey y’all, so I have a quick question. I noticed my card haven’t been charged again since the hood was lifted Monday. 10/03. Did y’all notice when they charged your card before shipping?

Appleaddict22

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2022
Mine was charged Sept 17 and shipped Oct 6, arrived Oct 7.
My acct was charged 09/24 but then it was back on my acct 10/03. My bank said that xfinity didn’t “claim” the funds lol. Sooo I guess I’ll know if my phone otw once I see my card charged. I read that some ppl experience delays further past their due date who money was reversed.

bmlopez92

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2022
I ordered the 14 Pro Max on 10/5 while it was backordered for 10/28. Waiting impatiently, constantly checking the FedEx app and Xfinity app for updates.

Appleaddict22

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2022
Here’s my update. I’m receiving my phone tomorrow. Not with xfinity. The Best Buy by my house had them on hand. I didn’t go pick it up because of work so decided to get next day shipping. Also I seen xfinity have gold 14 pro in stock today.

Bengul

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2022
Finally got the email that my phone is on the way. Iphone 14 pro deep purple 512 gb. Ordered 9/16, estimated delivery date was 10/7. Account charged on 9/16, account changed to 0 payments remaining about a week ago.

Reactions: jdsmitty10

jdsmitty10

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Here’s my update. I’m receiving my phone tomorrow. Not with xfinity. The Best Buy by my house had them on hand. I didn’t go pick it up because of work so decided to get next day shipping. Also I seen xfinity have gold 14 pro in stock today.
So you’re not getting $400 off???

jdsmitty10

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Since this is an xfinity mobile thread I figured I would ask here.
Since upgrading to the 14pro for myself I handed down my 12 pro to my son. Activated it on his line by swapping the sim and going through the steps online. My acct still shows his old phone(a hand me down XS) and shows the sim was paired with a new phone which is the 12pro. Anyone else ever swap sims and have similar. I would think it should now show the 12pro and not the XS.

bmlopez92

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2022
Since this is an xfinity mobile thread I figured I would ask here.
Since upgrading to the 14pro for myself I handed down my 12 pro to my son. Activated it on his line by swapping the sim and going through the steps online. My acct still shows his old phone(a hand me down XS) and shows the sim was paired with a new phone which is the 12pro. Anyone else ever swap sims and have similar. I would think it should now show the 12pro and not the XS.
I swapped phones several times between my husband, daughter and I. I’ve only ever just swapped SIM cards. My daughter has a XS but on XM is shows her old Samsung 8+. My phone a XS max (soon to be 14 PM) shows up on XM as my old Samsung S9+

Reactions: jdsmitty10

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
So happy for you! Mine on XM just updated to “0 payments remaining”. I hope I get it by Friday . Fingers crossed
I ordered my iPhone 14 Pro Max(silver, 128GB) on October 1st, and after 4-5 or so days it changed to "0 Payments Remaining" and hasn't changed since. It's strange because I originally pre-ordered the 14 Pro and for over a week it stated "Paid in Full" and never changed prior to cancelling that pre-order.

My iPhone wasn't supposed to arrive until Nov 18 I believe, then it changed to November 25th on the Xfinity Mobile site, and now says the 11 or 14th. I just wish they had a better system in place as its like pulling teeth to get any kind of update and it's rather annoying.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.