Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bmlopez92

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2022
I ordered my iPhone 14 Pro Max(silver, 128GB) on October 1st, and after 4-5 or so days it changed to "0 Payments Remaining" and hasn't changed since. It's strange because I originally pre-ordered the 14 Pro and for over a week it stated "Paid in Full" and never changed prior to cancelling that pre-order.

My iPhone wasn't supposed to arrive until Nov 18 I believe, then it changed to November 25th on the Xfinity Mobile site, and now says the 11 or 14th. I just wish they had a better system in place as its like pulling teeth to get any kind of update and it's rather annoying.
Same for me. Ordered Oct 5th, then 4-5 days later, I believe on Monday Oct 10th is when I noticed it changed to "0 payments remaining". As I'm looking around, some people after seeing the change to "0 payments remaining" have gotten a shipping notification 2-10 days later. When I ordered my Iphone 14 PM 128GB deep purple, it gave an estimate of availability on OCT 21st. Now it says the 28th, but I'm still going off of the 21st.

I too wish they had some sort of updating system. Maybe showing when they are getting a shipment of phones or progress bar of where my order is in the system. Like has it been processed? are they waiting for the phones from apple? do they have them but just haven't gotten to my order yet because there's a lot Infront of me? like ANYTHING would be helpful lol.

Last edited:

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Same for me. Ordered Oct 5th, then 4-5 days later, I believe on Monday Oct 10th is when I noticed it changed to "0 payments remaining". As I'm looking around, some people after seeing the change to "0 payments remaining" have gotten a shipping notification 2-10 days later. When I ordered my Iphone 14 PM 128GB deep purple, it gave an estimate of availability on OCT 21st. Now it says the 28th, but I'm still going off of the 21st.

I too wish they had some sort of updating system. Maybe showing when they are getting a shipment of phones or progress bar of where my order is in the system. Like has it been processed? are they waiting for the phones from apple? do they have them but just haven't gotten to my order yet because there's a lot Infront of me? like ANYTHING would be helpful lol.
It’s strange because I have seen some people have waited up to 3 weeks before it shipped finally. I think it varies but it makes no sense. The Xfinity Mobile forums are scattered with post and all the mods say is to contact customer support and we know that gets us no where. I feel Comcast has really dropped the ball here, granted its on Apple with shipments but you mean to tell me that they have no idea when shipments are coming? I mean they know then exact time to charge me for the services i subscribe too, so they have to know when the phones are arriving or estimated rather.

communication is xfinity mobiles biggest issue. I mean i’m spending over a grand for a phone, you can at least keep me updated either by a status bar or a “pending x date in my account beside my phone.”

Last edited:

JazzeG

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2022
I received a shipping notification today with a delivery date of 10/18. I ordered the 14 Pro Max in deep purple on 9/29. Original delivery by date was 10/21

Mizzle3

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2022
Yeah I spoke with CS, they said I passed the “review process “ on 10/10 and that I would receive my phone in 3/4 business days. Apparently there has to be a review process before the phone is shipped out. 9/21 purchase with a 10/7 delivery date.

bmlopez92

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2022
Yeah I spoke with CS, they said I passed the “review process “ on 10/10 and that I would receive my phone in 3/4 business days. Apparently there has to be a review process before the phone is shipped out. 9/21 purchase with a 10/7 delivery date.
Whaaaaaaat. Lol i Just read on the xfinity mobile forum that someone’s order got canceled because of failing the review process. So now I’m nervous. Don’t know what the review process entails. All I know is that they have my money already. I hope that because you ordered a week before me that means my ship date is coming up next week. Fingers crossed. They said by the 21st when I ordered so I hope it’s still true.

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Whaaaaaaat. Lol i Just read on the xfinity mobile forum that someone’s order got canceled because of failing the review process. So now I’m nervous. Don’t know what the review process entails. All I know is that they have my money already. I hope that because you ordered a week before me that means my ship date is coming up next week. Fingers crossed. They said by the 21st when I ordered so I hope it’s still true.
What is a review process as that sounds incredibly shady? I mean they already owe me $85 for my 14 Pro i preordered and cancelled that they refuse to refund me. The Xfinity store told me that i would be refunded within a week, it will be three weeks Monday. If they think they are going to cancel my order they better think again.

bmlopez92

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2022
I received a shipping notification today 10.15 that my iPhone 14 PM deep purple 128GB, will be here Tuesday 10.18. Ordered 10.5. Estimated date of 10.21. Shipped 5 days after seeing “0 payments remaining” it now says “23 payments remaining” and shows a IMEI number next to the phone on my XM account.

I don’t know why some people who Pre ordered aren’t getting there’s first or those who have ordered ahead of me aren’t first in line. It is extremely ridiculous and I feel mad for those who have wait even longer than I did.

Reactions: Marko3563

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
I received a shipping notification today 10.15 that my iPhone 14 PM deep purple 128GB, will be here Tuesday 10.18. Ordered 10.5. Estimated date of 10.21. Shipped 5 days after seeing “0 payments remaining” it now says “23 payments remaining” and shows a IMEI number next to the phone on my XM account.

I don’t know why some people who Pre ordered aren’t getting there’s first or those who have ordered ahead of me aren’t first in line. It is extremely ridiculous and I feel mad for those who have wait even longer than I did.
Its wild that you got your phone so fast and so many are still waiting from September. I think Xfinity is just filling pre-orders out randomly without checking their systems. I'm battling the mods daily on the Xfinity forums with their pointless "you need to call" crap as we all know its a waste of time. Xfinity needs to have a status bar or give everyone who ordered a date verses the "check our website for updated delivery" which is not valid as what if your estimated date was xx and now its over a month difference?

I hope you enjoy your phone! I am quite jealous!

bmlopez92

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2022
Its wild that you got your phone so fast and so many are still waiting from September. I think Xfinity is just filling pre-orders out randomly without checking their systems. I'm battling the mods daily on the Xfinity forums with their pointless "you need to call" crap as we all know its a waste of time. Xfinity needs to have a status bar or give everyone who ordered a date verses the "check our website for updated delivery" which is not valid as what if your estimated date was xx and now its over a month difference?

I hope you enjoy your phone! I am quite jealous!
Trust me I know! I feel so bad that others are waiting longer. I do know some of the wait is because some colors have a longer waiting time. And GBs too. On the website purple had the shortest wait time. So maybe that’s why I got mine before you? But it still doesn’t explain why I’m getting mine before people who ordered in September are. It really isn’t a first come first serve thing. And the lack of communication is atrocious.

I’m hoping you get a shipping notification soon!

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Trust me I know! I feel so bad that others are waiting longer. I do know some of the wait is because some colors have a longer waiting time. And GBs too. On the website purple had the shortest wait time. So maybe that’s why I got mine before you? But it still doesn’t explain why I’m getting mine before people who ordered in September are. It really isn’t a first come first serve thing. And the lack of communication is atrocious.

I’m hoping you get a shipping notification soon!
Its strange as I have seen the higher GB models being estimated a lot later(minus anything in Gold.) Like for example when I cancelled my Pro 128GB it said November 14th, then changed to 21st of November. I decided to go with the Pro Max instead with the black 128 as it was October 28th while the silver was November 24th, and within minutes of the black going from that date to November 21st. I decided to just stick with the silver as 4 days wasn't much of a wait. I just think Xfinity is throwing dates around like Oprah would throw cars.

I hope you didn't take me as complaining towards you! I am estatic to see people like you get their phones so I know they are being filled but its frustrating Xfinity doesn't know their faces from their backsides(to be polite.) The purple looks really nice! =)

I went from Paid in Full to 0 Payments remaining almost three weeks ago so Im hoping for movement.

Quixy21

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2022
Its strange as I have seen the higher GB models being estimated a lot later(minus anything in Gold.) Like for example when I cancelled my Pro 128GB it said November 14th, then changed to 21st of November. I decided to go with the Pro Max instead with the black 128 as it was October 28th while the silver was November 24th, and within minutes of the black going from that date to November 21st. I decided to just stick with the silver as 4 days wasn't much of a wait. I just think Xfinity is throwing dates around like Oprah would throw cars.

I hope you didn't take me as complaining towards you! I am estatic to see people like you get their phones so I know they are being filled but its frustrating Xfinity doesn't know their faces from their backsides(to be polite.) The purple looks really nice! =)

I went from Paid in Full to 0 Payments remaining almost three weeks ago so Im hoping for movement.

I've looked at estimated availability for every color/storage combo on their site a few times and there's such a wildy large range depending, presumably, on popularity. Last I checked it was anywhere from late October to early December.

I'm also convinced that the 0 payments thing is just a placeholder and means nothing in relation to ship date. Mine doesn't even show that anymore, just the iPhone info and that it's a replacement for my Note 20 Ultra.

Mine still says 11/11 ETA. I'd love if it came early, especially with my birthday at the end of this month. That'd be a nice surprise gift lol.

Reactions: Drewslist

bmlopez92

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2022

No not at all! I took no offense. I’m complaining WITH you. Lol i Sympathize with everyone still waiting. And I’m super surprised mine is on the way. I was fully ready to be waiting until November because that’s how it was looking for a lot of us. And I totally agree. xfinity knows NOTHING and is pretending to be in the know . I didn’t even waste time contacting them because I know they would just infuriate me with their umbrella answers they give everyone.
I’m really hoping you receive your notification with the next 2 days!

Drewslist

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2022
Hey y’all, so I have a quick question. I noticed my card haven’t been charged again since the hood was lifted Monday. 10/03. Did y’all notice when they charged your card before shipping?
They charged me the full tax of the phone (without the $400 off) and some other fees it totaled like $124 (I think) and still waiting for it, said October 28th!! Uugh, Hey does anyone know if I can swap out my 256gb pro 14 for the max with the same exact? It’s only $100 more? Like I won’t even open the 14 pro when I get it if they will switch it for me without charge (except the $100) and not disallow the $400 discount offer now that it expired on October 6th???

Drewslist

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2022
They charged me the full tax of the phone (without the $400 off) and some other fees it totaled like $124 (I think) and still waiting for it, said October 28th!! Uugh, Hey does anyone know if I can swap out my 256gb pro 14 for the max with the same exact? It’s only $100 more? Like I won’t even open the 14 pro when I get it if they will switch it for me without charge (except the $100) and not disallow the $400 discount offer now that it expired on October 6th???
You have to pay interest free for 24 months to get the $400 off, cannot pay in full! I also ordered the silver 14 Pro 256 but want the 12 Pro Max 256, and don’t even know if I can, you would think they have a satisfaction guarantee??

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
I've looked at estimated availability for every color/storage combo on their site a few times and there's such a wildy large range depending, presumably, on popularity. Last I checked it was anywhere from late October to early December.

I'm also convinced that the 0 payments thing is just a placeholder and means nothing in relation to ship date. Mine doesn't even show that anymore, just the iPhone info and that it's a replacement for my Note 20 Ultra.

Mine still says 11/11 ETA. I'd love if it came early, especially with my birthday at the end of this month. That'd be a nice surprise gift lol.
On my Xfinity Mobile App it shows "Replacement for Marks iPhone 12 Pro" and nothing else, but when I login through the actual website it shows "0 payments remaining" so its interesting both are showing different things. Today the Gold 14 Pro and Pro Max are in stock in 128GB(originally estimated at 10/21/22), while the others are all over the place. I assume Apple is shipping out phones randomly verses sending out a shipment of all here and there. This has been an incredibly weird iPhone launch and I get why but man, Xfinity is clueless. Now I have anxiety about this whole verification thing ontop of it and Xfinity is just like "be patient."

Lets hope your phone arrives prior to your birthday! It would be the best gift ever! =)
No not at all! I took no offense. I’m complaining WITH you. Lol i Sympathize with everyone still waiting. And I’m super surprised mine is on the way. I was fully ready to be waiting until November because that’s how it was looking for a lot of us. And I totally agree. xfinity knows NOTHING and is pretending to be in the know . I didn’t even waste time contacting them because I know they would just infuriate me with their umbrella answers they give everyone.
I’m really hoping you receive your notification with the next 2 days!
I'd like to think 90% of Xfinitys game is guessing any and everything these days. Why launch a service you are clueless or were not ready to deal with? I mean they have no issue taking my money monthly with no questions ask but they can't give me a slither of information? They should be updating systems or training their customer service workers to tell us things verses ignoring the fact they are dragging us along.

I realllly dont want to call back because they already owe me for a cancelled iphone preorder, and I am tired of hearing "be patient" when in fact I have been very patient about that hahaha. Its not the customer service peoples faults but damn, give me someone that has some knowledge!

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Update! Just got a email confirming my iphone 14 pro max silver 128GB has shipped! It wasn't originally supposed to arrive until late November.

Reactions: bmlopez92

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
Amazing to hear! Finally. I just received mine today. I love it !
Really happy it arrived! How was setting up the e-sim? I am having anxiety over it haha. Enjoy your phone! =)

Also I noticed that the 128GB models of the Gold in Pro and Pro Max is in stock, as well as the 128 Pro Max in Purple. Others could be too but it seems Xfinity got a shipment of phones in and people will be happy.

bmlopez92

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2022
Really happy it arrived! How was setting up the e-sim? I am having anxiety over it haha. Enjoy your phone! =)

Also I noticed that the 128GB models of the Gold in Pro and Pro Max is in stock, as well as the 128 Pro Max in Purple. Others could be too but it seems Xfinity got a shipment of phones in and people will be happy.
It was very simple actually. I feel like people who had trouble weren’t reading instructions where it clearly stats “keep phone OFF”. You have to activate your phone on the XM site FIRST. Once you follow all steps and it says “activated” on the site. Then you can turn on the phone. It took 5 minutes to set up the esim.

Ahhhhhh good. I hope many others got their shipping notifications today. Hopefully they can keep up with the demand now. That was a rough launch .

Marko3563

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2022
It was very simple actually. I feel like people who had trouble weren’t reading instructions where it clearly stats “keep phone OFF”. You have to activate your phone on the XM site FIRST. Once you follow all steps and it says “activated” on the site. Then you can turn on the phone. It took 5 minutes to set up the esim.

Ahhhhhh good. I hope many others got their shipping notifications today. Hopefully they can keep up with the demand now. That was a rough launch .
The launch was definitely a rough one and its understandable due to the affects of covid supply chain and such. I don't fault anyone as they are doing their best, but I feel Xfinity could have communicated so much better during the process.

Ah that makes me feel better as I have read horror stories and part of me has accepted that I will just take it to the Xfinity Store and have them activate it for me but overall it sounds incredibly simple and I am tech savvy thankfully. After all I got our phones up and running when I switched from AT&T and that was 3 phones.

Quixy21

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2022
On my Xfinity Mobile App it shows "Replacement for Marks iPhone 12 Pro" and nothing else, but when I login through the actual website it shows "0 payments remaining" so its interesting both are showing different things. Today the Gold 14 Pro and Pro Max are in stock in 128GB(originally estimated at 10/21/22), while the others are all over the place. I assume Apple is shipping out phones randomly verses sending out a shipment of all here and there. This has been an incredibly weird iPhone launch and I get why but man, Xfinity is clueless. Now I have anxiety about this whole verification thing ontop of it and Xfinity is just like "be patient."

Lets hope your phone arrives prior to your birthday! It would be the best gift ever! =)

I'd like to think 90% of Xfinitys game is guessing any and everything these days. Why launch a service you are clueless or were not ready to deal with? I mean they have no issue taking my money monthly with no questions ask but they can't give me a slither of information? They should be updating systems or training their customer service workers to tell us things verses ignoring the fact they are dragging us along.

I realllly dont want to call back because they already owe me for a cancelled iphone preorder, and I am tired of hearing "be patient" when in fact I have been very patient about that hahaha. Its not the customer service peoples faults but damn, give me someone that has some knowledge!
Oh weird, you're right, it shows 0 payments when I log in in a browser. Still waiting though, unfortunately lol. It would be a great surprise gift for a 36 year old that doesn't look forward to birthdays much anymore hahaha.

For anyone wondering, Ordered a purple 512 GB on September 23, ETA has been 11/11 since I ordered.

Edit: I wonder if iPhone orders are usually backed up so much. I've almost exclusively used android (mostly Samsung) for over a decade since my first smartphone. Comparing to my Note 20 Ultra, which I pre-ordered and received the day after official release, and that was in Fall 2020. So, I'm not aware of the general situation with iPhone releases lol.

Last edited:

beardownchicago

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2011
My Pro Max Silver 256 GB phone showed up earlier than anticipated (I think original date was 10/28 and it showed up 10/18).

I ported my number over from ATT with no issues this morning and everything seems good.

Quick question ... email from Xfinity has an option to Click to Download my Esim ... what exactly is that for and do i need to it? Sorry if it has been covered, but my first time with an esim.

EDIT .. nevermind .. i think the email just came too late after i already activated it and downloaded the esim.

Last edited:

djshway

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2022
I would like to confirm I just received both our Black and Purple 14 Pro Max 1TB today. Well I got the black on Tuesday 10/18 and the purple today 10/20. Both ordered In-store on 9/11.

Tracking just randomly showed up with text confirmation end of last week, and they actually showed up. Both came from Fort Worth, TX to WA.

Also confirmed Billing is reflected and devices shows 23 payments remaining and received $400/phone promo to be deducted from the payments per month.

Had an off-topic question, for those who get Apple Care, do you do it through Xfinity or through Apple directly?

Quixy21

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2022
I would like to confirm I just received both our Black and Purple 14 Pro Max 1TB today. Well I got the black on Tuesday 10/18 and the purple today 10/20. Both ordered In-store on 9/11.

Tracking just randomly showed up with text confirmation end of last week, and they actually showed up. Both came from Fort Worth, TX to WA.

Also confirmed Billing is reflected and devices shows 23 payments remaining and received $400/phone promo to be deducted from the payments per month.

Had an off-topic question, for those who get Apple Care, do you do it through Xfinity or through Apple directly?
I got the insurance through Xfinity, which says it includes Apple Care. I'm not sure exactly if anything has to be done though, as this is my first time getting an iPhone and Care. It also doesn't help that Xfinity doesn't detail this very well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.