Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

justywusty

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 10, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
1. Which band is your most-worn band?
2. Which band is your favourite band (it might be different than your most-worn!)?
3. Which band is the next band you plan to purchase?

elvisimprsntr

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2013
Florida

d15683f861597987b0cdb2e0bbf85aa8.jpg

justywusty

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 10, 2009
Winnipeg, MB
1. Most worn band is probably my white sport band that came with my Series 4. I wear it most since it’s the most versatile for workouts/everyday.

2. My favourite band is my Hermes single tour replica made by JonesInTokyo on Etsy.

3. My next purchase is the one arriving with my Ti Series 7: the Golden Brown Leather Link, set to arrive Dec 7-14.

Reactions: Matcha

YaShiMo

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2019
2. Which band is your favourite band (it might be different than your most-worn!)?

1. Obsidian/Black Nike band is my most worn, besides the Anthracite/Black that I use for workouts and store runs. Love that shade of blue! So much so, I recently bought a duplicate as a backup.

2. The Product Red Sport Loop (1st Gen) is my favorite. That is the best color red that Apple has made in a sport loop thus far, in my opinion. Still on the search for a duplicate.

3. Dark Cherry Leather Link is next on my purchase list.

Last edited:
Reactions: justywusty

KarimLeVallois

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2014
London
I have the natural titanium S6.

1. Which band is your most-worn band? Saddle brown leather loop.
2. Which band is your favourite band (it might be different than your most-worn!)? Apple stainless steel link bracelet.
3. Which band is the next band you plan to purchase? Third party leather band, but requires titanium coloured lugs.

Last edited:

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
1. Probably my saddle brown classic buckle
2. It has been my classic buckle, but I really love my new leather link
3. Well, after purchasing 6 bands this week and finding the sizing off on a couple of them, I’ll either be buying a new solo loop in clover, or a braided loop in dark cherry (or both).

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
I went from the regular Sports band that came with my S0, to the Nike Sports band that I got with my Nike S2 watch, then to the solo loop I got with my S6. In terms of the length I've worn it, the Nike Sports band is the longest, but I now prefer the solo loop. Unfortunately, my solo loop broke in less than a year of use, so I went back to the Nike Sports band. I just bought a knock-off solo loop from Amazon, which is a bit more flimsy than the genuine Apple version. The texture of the genuine solo loop is slightly nicer, too. Still, I find the knock-off solo loop more comfortable than the Sports band, so I expect to wear it going forward, until it breaks, or when I upgrade to a new watch, whichever happens first. When I upgrade my watch, I'll see what bands / colors Apple offers then, and decide on what to get based on what's available.

so in sum,
1. Longest worn - Nike Sport
2. Most favorite - solo loop
3. Next purchase - undecided

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
1. Most Worn - Midnight Blue sport band - goes with everything and durable so it’s a great everyday band
2. Favorite - Hermes Fauve Barenia deployment buckle - such a great looking band
3. Next Purchase - really trying to cut back on my band buying and wait until the spring release. I do keep lusting after several of the current Hermes colors though…

jags828

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2013
Most worn- OG Black band that came with the first watch. I don’t think I could catch up to how many times I wore that band with the amount of bands I have now in my rotation.
Favorite- Nike Chlorine Blue/Green Glow
Next Purchase- Hopefully some type of new aqua/bright blue color band that Apple releases next. I haven’t been interested in any of the last few releases besides the black and midnight leather link bands.

ajm222

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
Most worn is a platinum/white Nike band, and probably my favorite as well, and I will be buying a green leather link for my new Series 7.

Attachments

• AD16E3A9-8C9E-4116-87EB-32FFD1E59238.jpeg
    AD16E3A9-8C9E-4116-87EB-32FFD1E59238.jpeg
    459.5 KB · Views: 191

babalougots

macrumors regular
May 5, 2021
1. Obsidian/Black Nike band is my most worn, besides the Anthracite/Black that I use for workouts and store runs. Love that shade of blue! So much so, I recently bought a duplicate as a backup.

2. The Product Red Sport Loop (1st Gen) is my favorite. That is the best color red that Apple has made in a sport loop thus far, in my opinion. Still on the search for a duplicate.

3. Dark Cherry Leather Link is next on my purchase list.
Where did you find your backup for the Obsidian/Black? I had one and got rid of it. Looking for it again in new condition and very tough to find.

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
1) Most worn: braided solo loop. I have several colors that I rotate through as the whim strikes me.

2) Favorite: pistachio braided solo loop.

3) I'm looking for a leather band with black hardware (I have a green 7), but I haven't found one I like yet. I don't care for the leather link. I really wish that Apple would make the modern buckle with black instead of silver.

Cotypubby

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2020
Most worn: hmm that’s hard to think of because I have so many and rotate them every day. Maybe the 2018 Pride woven nylon, because at that time that was only the second genuine Apple band I owned and I wore it all June 2018.

Favorite: Blue Orbit/Gamma Blue

Next purchase will be the Maize braided loop.

JHUFrank

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2010
Reactions: elvisimprsntr

geekiemac

macrumors 65816
Feb 13, 2016
1. Nowadays I rotate my bands too often to have a most-worn band. Back in the day when I had only a handful bands, it would be the Azure sport band.
2. I have a couple of very-much-beloved bands but if I'd have to pick one it would be Hermès Orange.
3. No plans, but wishes. Taupe and Blue Jay classic buckles, if by miracle I find one of these... Else, I'm a bit of an impulsive buyer, so it could be starlight braided solo, too.

Last edited:

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
1. Most worn band is my saddle brown leather loop

2. Favorite band is my space black link bracelet

3. Next band purchase is either trying to find a celestial teal sport band or cornflower leather loop

chipsandsalsa

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2020

1. Would have to be GEN1 Product Red sport band. Its my favorite color and the most vivid of the PROD gens. I actually have 2 more in box sealed just in case my original goes bad/wears down etc.

2. LOVE light pink. Its such a unique color and looks like what I thought OG Pink should be - a wonderful bubblegum color :D

3. Next band is trying to find a dark TI band or a lighter shade of orange (have hermes and vit c).

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Nomad graphite s/s link. Just received it tonight from my darling wife. Always wanted a link band. I can tell you now it will absolutely be my most worn band. It is stunning and a great match to my series 7 45mm graphite s/s watch. Pics below. Before this was my California Poppy leather link.

IMG_7576.jpeg

IMG_7574.jpeg

IMG_7575.jpeg

jplusc

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2010
Los Angeles
Reactions: elvisimprsntr

Htsi

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2020
S6 Silver Steel
Most Worn: Braided Solo Loop
Favorite: Space Black Link Bracelet
Next Purchase: Would like some new colors in the braided, and want a Hermes single tour. Maybe one modern buckle.

stu.h

macrumors 65816
May 8, 2010
West Midlands, England.
Nomad graphite s/s link. Just received it tonight from my darling wife. Always wanted a link band. I can tell you now it will absolutely be my most worn band. It is stunning and a great match to my series 7 45mm graphite s/s watch. Pics below. Before this was my California Poppy leather link.

View attachment 1932696

View attachment 1932697

View attachment 1932698

I’m sold I think.
Looking for a link band myself and from the UK so JUUK out the question.
Can get this from Amazon UK so think I’m going to go with this.
Would be interesting to hear how it’s held up over the last 18 months if you get to read this.
Thanks!

*Edit to say found an open box at a site for even cheaper, so have gone with that. 😁

Last edited:

Algus

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2014
Arizona
I wore a sport band for years as I went from an original apple watch to a series 8

When I got my series 8 I went for that magnetic leather band. That magnetic clasp is such a nice QOL feature and I am constantly surprised by both how loose it feels on my wrist and the fact that it is still able to hold a large 45mm watch face where it needs to be. It has a long way to go to becoming "most worn" but I don't think I'll be going back to the sports bands.

Bruno de Malaisie

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2022
1. Which band is your most-worn band? Ocean Band midnight colour with my Watch Ultra
2. Which band is your favourite band (it might be different than your most-worn!)? Ocean Band midnight blue colour.
3. Which band is the next band you plan to purchase? Ocean Band yellow colour (or any more flashy colours that Apple will offer)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.