Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Otaviano

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2007
Can anyone confirm for me if Photo Mechanic is working okay on macOS Big Sur?

illitrate23

macrumors 6502a
Jun 11, 2004
uk
SwitchResX is working

TorBrowser is not. It launches, the preferences screens (which are just webpages) load fine. But actual web content does not show, although the websites do appear to finish loading, they just do not render anything

Reactions: Sarassine

illitrate23

macrumors 6502a
Jun 11, 2004
uk
Can someone test if Citrix Workspace will work on this Beta 1?
Worked for me just now when I tested it.

But note - our firm logs into our Citrix portal website, and from there download a .ica file which used to launch Citrix Receiver app. So we’re using Workspace as if it was the old Receiver app.

However, it seemed to work just fine, so if you log into Workspace first and then launch your connection from there, I suspect it’ll also work. (Although we don’t enable any port-sharing or mic or camera sharing, so if you need those I can’t advise).

Reactions: dinga

puggles

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2010
The Steam friends list window has a giant black box around it and the window can't be moved.

xgman

macrumors 603
Aug 6, 2007
For me Ableton Live won't open.
Default Folder X won't work
Logic crashes on loading certain plugins

José Almeida

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2015
The App Store versions of Microsoft 365 (liked the Office 365 name so much better) seem to work with no issues...
Adguard does not work for me. When it installs but then it cannot load the system extension. It says it has to be authorised and I autorize it, it asks me to reboot and then it enters a loop where it is always asking to reboot.

Tonewheel

macrumors 6502a
Sep 28, 2007
The main list says that 1Password is working. It is, however, the 1Password Browser Extension is crashing Safari on startup. YMMV.

illitrate23

macrumors 6502a
Jun 11, 2004
uk
The main list says that 1Password is working. It is, however, the 1Password Browser Extension is crashing Safari on startup. YMMV.
As you say, YMMV, I have not had an issue with with the app or the extension so far. I did do a fresh install of Big Sur onto a new volume, and only copied settings across, not apps, so I downloaded 1Password from the App Store this morning. Did you upgrade your existing MacOS ?

Mr-Mur

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2018
Cyberduck fails to start
The Adguard (not for Safari) cannot activate its extensions

antst

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2011
Its not per se app incompatible with Big Sur, but for me installation of Xcode-12 beta doesn't work, I tried to redownload archive with it multiple times on multiple hosts, but result is always the same, macos complains about corrupted data.
[automerge]1592920747[/automerge]
And one more working app: Fusion 360

Last edited:

seangrimes590

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2012
Villanova, PA
Adguard does not work for me. When it installs but then it cannot load the system extension. It says it has to be authorised and I autorize it, it asks me to reboot and then it enters a loop where it is always asking to reboot.
I solved this (not for AdGuard specifically) by rebooting from terminal: "sudo reboot now" no quotes.

jck1634

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2009
Can any one with a Wacom tablet tell me if the drivers are working on Big Sur?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.