Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

abhishekit

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 6, 2003
akron , ohio
yah..it wd be cool to see what ppl have as their desktop back grounds...here's mine...with a window minimizing...for special effects :D
and..its a 12" ibook...the pic is a lil blurry coz i had to reduce the resolution..
cheers

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 579

blue&whiteman

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2003
i'm not a girl but my wife thought I should upload my desktop on her behalf because she thinks is very pretty. she is standing right next to me as I type this :)

Attachments

• Picture-1.jpg
    Picture-1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 562

blue&whiteman

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2003
Souljas said:
sorry a bit off topic but B&W how do u make terminal see through?

go into the terminal window settings then choose color then adjust the setting at the bottom.

fBaran

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2003
NnyTHM: What do you use to get the FF, RW, and Pause buttons for iTunes in the top roght of your Apple bar?

Nny

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2004
fBaran said:
NnyTHM: What do you use to get the FF, RW, and Pause buttons for iTunes in the top roght of your Apple bar?

Synergy (http://wincent.org/)

The author of Synergy also makes WinSwitch.... which is the little replacement to Apple's Fast User Switching you can see in the far-right of the menu bar.

markjones05

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
blue&whiteman said:
i'm not a girl but my wife thought I should upload my desktop on her behalf because she thinks is very pretty. she is standing right next to me as I type this :)

How did u change th eopacity of your safari?????? :confused:

sinbushar

macrumors regular
Jan 5, 2002
Jersey
current desktop..picture within the rockies in june/july

enjoy..will update soon...

-adel

Attachments

• desktop4.13.04.jpg
    desktop4.13.04.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 390
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.