Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

taeclee99

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2002
Anywhere but here
Ozi said:
heres my latest, and a question.

A few of you guys have iTunes open when the screenshot is taken, and whilst iTunes is minimised, there is a little translucent window open showing which song is playing, artist etc. (like in sinbushar's screenie) How do you do this? In my screenshot I have the closet equivalent i can find...

My screenshot (100% quality, 546k)

thanks.

~ozi

The program that you are referring to is called synergy. I use it all the time and it's great. Download it at http://wincent.org/

Make sure to download version 1.0b. This beta version has album cover support reinstated.

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
My wife looking up at the ceiling of the Paris Opera:

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 256

chibianh

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2001
Colorado
well, here's mine! For a LIVE desktop snapshot, click the link in my sig.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 226

blue&whiteman

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2003
Flowbee: very nice. did you take that pic I assume? the angle, lighting and shadows are all perfect in it.

r6girl

Administrator/Project Manager
Staff member
Sep 6, 2003
New England
here's mine...

i'm really not a girly-girl (i own nothing pink and don't have an absurd number of purses or shoes), but my powerbook's desktop is one place where my girliness comes out a little. so here goes - desktop and icons (i dig a consistent "theme" look) found on troyboydesigns.com.

marianne

edit: ugh, trying to get it to show up as an image vs. a pdf attachment. i'll try again tomorrow...

r6girl

Administrator/Project Manager
Staff member
Sep 6, 2003
New England
blue&whiteman said:
I guess you forgot to upload the pic :)

no, it just showed up as a file to download attached to my post instead of as an image, and i started to edit it immediately to upload it to my storage site and create a link to it. but for some reason it won't upload to my storage site, so this will have to do!

marianne

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
blue&whiteman said:
Flowbee: very nice. did you take that pic I assume? the angle, lighting and shadows are all perfect in it.

Thanks. Yes, I took it myself. It was a lucky shot. About a minute after we entered the theatre, the house lights started fading out for a rehearsal. I had a split second to get this photo as the lights were fading to black.

blue&whiteman

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2003
macLC40 said:
no, it just showed up as a file to download attached to my post instead of as an image, and i started to edit it immediately to upload it to my storage site and create a link to it. but for some reason it won't upload to my storage site, so this will have to do!

marianne

ah, ok. when I first read your post there was nothing. not even a link.

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
macLC40 said:

marianne
i notice you have a 12"PB. you should have graphic converter installed. you can convert your image to a .jpg so it will preview as an attached thumnail... future reference. ;)

here's my work desktop (PC):

PC_desk.jpg

peace.

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
STITCHES said:

Sorry, I don't know how to make it inside that little box thingy.

i think you have to attach it instead of using IMG tags. the button is under the message text field in 'Additional Options'.

that's a nice image... did you create it?

peace.

Calvinatir

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2003
LA
chibianh said:
well, here's mine! For a LIVE desktop snapshot, click the link in my sig.

You have a RSX chibianh? I clicked your live desktop feed and you were on an RSX forum...I have an '02 Eternal Blue RSX

chibianh

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2001
Colorado
Calvinatir said:
You have a RSX chibianh? I clicked your live desktop feed and you were on an RSX forum...I have an '02 Eternal Blue RSX

very nice! No, I have a 03 civic si. my brother has an 02 rsx though :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.