Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2018
France
I’m at 14 hours and I completed everything in Chapter 2, except one challenge that is locked.

I don’t understand because:

I assessed all enemies and beat twice Quetzalcoatl but the Biological Intel: Blinded by Light challenge remained unlocked. Maybe I need to farm AP for my Enemy skills to have 2 stars on it?

I’ll try again tomorrow.

EDIT: tried again this morning, all good. Off to the next chapter! Really love that game, a lot!

Last edited:

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2018
France
I’m now at 38 hours and arrived at Costa del Sol.

I’m starting to have “mini-game” fatigue! There are definitely too many and I don’t know which one was the worst. I hope I don’t have to do them AGAIN in hard!

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2018
France
Are you referring to the one in the gym? What a horrible mini game. I’m so furious for not managing to align a sequence of buttons, it seems so easy, though!

gigatoaster

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2018
France
Well, I finally did the gym challenge. Worst. Mini-game. Ever! I didn’t realise there was a yellow button and a green one, as I’m colour blind. After more than one hundred attempts, I managed to win! Tifa in bikini was not helping much, haha

I wonder what mini-game you’re refer to, Nermal but I can’t wait to reach it! 🤣

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.