Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Dust-by-Monday

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2021
Did they fixed Dynamic island animation? The first animation of jumping app into Dynamic island is very laggy for me on 15 Pro Max.

I am experiencing this during music playback or navigation. (Spotify, Waze)
Mine still stutters especially on music app flying into the Dynamic Island. Didn’t start until 17.3

Reactions: FILIPSN007

Ninflu

macrumors regular
Quick question: Has anyone’s Visual Voicemail stopped working?

VVM is missing from all my voicemails (15PM - Mint/TMo). I can listen but the transcription is gone.
I reached out my carrier but they say all is well on their side - my Android VVM is working fine.
Have reset Network Settings - no help.

I can listen to VM but the transcription is gone.
I've the same problem: using Vodafone and o2 on one phone, both carriers told me that Visual Voicemail is active and working on their systems. Even if i call my voicemail, the voicemail system tells me it's active

Unfortunately i don't see Visual Voicemails on my iPhone anymore. Neither transcription (which did only work for several messages), nor' the messages to listen. Reset Netwoek Settings, did not help.

Reactions: dk001

lindros2

macrumors 6502a
Mar 21, 2011
Hey the good news is that the 15 Pro Max is way better than the 14 Pro.
And 17.4 beta 3 has been pretty good for me.

Still not without bugs. But if I wanted cleaner, I'd run 17.3.1

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
I've the same problem: using Vodafone and o2 on one phone, both carriers told me that Visual Voicemail is active and working on their systems. Even if i call my voicemail, the voicemail system tells me it's active

Unfortunately i don't see Visual Voicemails on my iPhone anymore. Neither transcription (which did only work for several messages), nor' the messages to listen. Reset Netwoek Settings, did not help.

May be we get an update today and the issue is fixed.
One can hope.

dk001

macrumors demi-god
Oct 3, 2014
Sage, Lightning, and Mountains
One more for this beta … I hope.
iPad Pro 11 g4 - Notifications

Some Notifications come up on the lockscreen just stating that this app has a Notification while the next, can be from the same or different source will show headline level detail. It is set to show previews always.

Did the normal routine:
- reboot then hard reboot
- changed the settings in Notfications then changed them back.

No joy :(

Maybe the next beta.

vinegarshots

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2018
Can someone please post a screenshot of the square-notification bug? I'm not sure whether or not I have seen it.

iPhone 14 PM - iOS 17.4,

It looks like this... and only for a brief moment when unlocking the phone (maybe a half second).

0ook4gh09vx91.jpg

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
I am still unable to sideload any IPA file. This iOS update is still missing important features.
The changes won't allow you to install any random app. There are still a number of restrictions.
Also, I hope you're not still running a beta of 17.4, which is what this particular thread is about.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.