Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lktbanks

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2014
This worked

I had the same issue this morning. I resolved it by pressing the home and power buttons simultaneously until the Apple icon appeared (a soft reset). The screen went to black and then pressing the home button brought me to the home screen, where I navigated to the greeting page and was able to record a new message.

mcnaughty2

macrumors newbie
Feb 5, 2014
Okay so i tried all of the above, but then it hit me - sometimes, due to my slow internet plan, my phone has issues looking up locations on maps when my WiFi is on. So, i figured maybe it's having some sort of connectivity issue.

I turned my WiFi OFF, let the phone switch over to the LTE network and it solved this issue for me. I immediately was able to play/record/save greetings.

Hope this helps anyone else who is stuck with this problem - quite frustrating. Don't know why the WiFi is choking it up as all my other internet dependent devices work fine (NetFlix etc).

berkolyn

macrumors newbie
Feb 25, 2014
My nephew deleted my voice mails on my iPhone, those voice mails are my boy friend's, which means very precious to me.

Any one can help me to get them back?

Thanks in advance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.