Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

criana

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2004
Connecticut
January

Here's mine

Attachments

• january.jpg
    january.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 286

andrewfee

macrumors 6502
Aug 29, 2004
I edited one I came across a while ago, no idea who made it, so I can't give credit. My modified one is here.

(with a blue version here)

munkle

macrumors 68030
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
jrv3034 said:
You can't tell much in the jpeg, but there's some nice diagonal pinstripes through the entire wallpaper. It's very simple, but not plain. Perfect for Photoshop and FCP work.

I likey, I'm a stickler for simple desktops too. You couldn't provide a link for the pic could you please? Thanks :)

dorqiekat

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2004
not too many holidays and breaks in January. Boo. December wins! :p

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 209

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Vader said:
Here goes mine:

The black Pro Mouse is the best-looking mouse Apple came out with. I don't understand why they discontinued it in favor of the white one. Oh well.

My desktop? It's just the Tiles Blue wallpaper, a Macintosh HD icon, a Photoshop file titled "sbg", and a folder titled "ebay pics". The only programs in my dock are Safari, Mail and iChat.

Vader

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2004
Saint Charles, MO
The one in the dock was changed with CandyBar.
I can't find the icon anymore...
THe one on my desktop is iCan, with a theme I made for it from the Mtrix Rebooted icon set.

TheSith

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2004
spriter said:

Hi,

I have always wondered how you get the icons to show what is inside it - i.e. space left, number of files, etc.

Does anybody know how to do this? Am taking notes for when I get a mac this week. :D

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
TheSith said:
Hi,

I have always wondered how you get the icons to show what is inside it - i.e. space left, number of files, etc.

Does anybody know how to do this? Am taking notes for when I get a mac this week. :D

On the Finder/Desktop: View > Show View Options > Show Item Info.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.