Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BillClinton

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2003
United States
Picture%201.jpg

musicpyrite

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Cape Cod
ipacmm said:
do you know where I could find that theme?

I check my list of themes and I don't know what it is, why don't you try PMing nuclearwinder.

A lot of the ShapeShifter themes use transpearency.

Muskie

macrumors 6502
Dec 1, 2003
Minneapolis
musicpyrite said:
I check my list of themes and I don't know what it is, why don't you try PMing nuclearwinder.

A lot of the ShapeShifter themes use transpearency.

That theme looks a bit like Milk, it comes with the trial version of ShapeShifter if I remember correctly.

blue&whiteman

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2003
Muskie said:
That theme looks a bit like Milk, it comes with the trial version of ShapeShifter if I remember correctly.

osx uses transparency by default but its more opaque vs most themes. that theme is part of milk and called chocolate milk.

just noticed in billicus's sig: " Microsoft is not the answer. It's a question, and the answer is no!". whats funny is they have word and excel in their dock. :)

Billicus

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2002
Charles City, Iowa
blue&whiteman said:
osx uses transparency by default but its more opaque vs most themes. that theme is part of milk and called chocolate milk.

just noticed in billicus's sig: " Microsoft is not the answer. It's a question, and the answer is no!". whats funny is they have word and excel in their dock. :)

Looks like my signature is a bit outdated? ;)

EGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 4, 2003

WOW! Where can i get that background!? I'd love to get it!!

Thanks!!

Littleodie914

macrumors 68000
Jun 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Spiffy :D

Here are two that I whipped up in Photoshop. I go for the really simple but not boringly bland desktops. Enjoy! :cool:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 186
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.