Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2004
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
This is my last desktop for June. It's a picture of a bridge that I took last weekend when out in the boat: Manchac, La.

I won't let you see my torrents. :D

Attachments

• june4.jpg
    june4.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 250

rickvanr

macrumors 68040
Apr 10, 2002
Brockville
Daveway said:
This is my last desktop for June. It's a picture of a bridge that I took last weekend when out in the boat: Manchac, La.

Nice picture! What kind of boat do you have?

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
Daveway said:

Nice picture. You're pretty good with that camera..

On the topic of torrents, what I would have done is hide them in a folder that isn't on the desktop so other people looking at your desktop picture wouldn't even know they existed. Doing anything else only creates more suspicion than is truly necessary on these forums ;)

dubbz

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2003
Alta, Norway
New desktop for June

Picked up my DELL 2005FPW today, so I had to change my wallpaper. Old one didn't look very well at 1680x1050.... :D

Don't actually care much about FF, but I do love that picture :)

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
wrldwzrd89 said:
Nice picture. You're pretty good with that camera..

On the topic of torrents, what I would have done is hide them in a folder that isn't on the desktop so other people looking at your desktop picture wouldn't even know they existed. Doing anything else only creates more suspicion than is truly necessary on these forums ;)

He obviously blurred legitimate torrents, afterall aren't all torrents legit? :rolleyes:
The reason you have to show them is so there is no question about you being an 1337 h4x0r :D (not directed solely at you Daveway, just wanted to use some 1337 speak)

I'll second the link to that FF desktop dubbz, if you would oblige.

TrenchMouth

macrumors 6502
Nov 21, 2002
Daveway said:

am i the only one that thinks that picture is really phallic? :rolleyes:

i smiled.

efoto

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2004
Cloud 9 (-6)
TrenchMouth said:
am i the only one that thinks that picture is really phallic? :rolleyes:

i smiled.

With a name like TrenchMouth it doesn't surprise me you smiled :p

You might want to pay a little more attention to your use of phallic references and your internet handles. If you proceed without care, things could get very VERY bad :rolleyes: :D

Thanks for the comment though, it made me smile.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.