Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
There's not really an active hockey thread here, so I'm just going to post here- Go Rangers! Eastern finals, let's go!!!!

And since there's really no active NBA thread, I just want to point out there are two game 7s today. Glad the Knicks are the day game, I can go to bed early lol.

Sorry guys, but NBA and NHL are not MLB. How hard is it to start threads for each of them?

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
Well then, revive it. Hockey does not belong here.

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 11.45.32 PM.png

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
It would be interesting to see how many home runs Stanton and Judge could hit combined if they both stayed healthy for the entire season.
And Soto!

Biggest surprise is the pitching staff, leading the majors with a 2.81 ERA.

And who would've thought the Phillies would go on this run they've been going on. It'll be an entertaining division race with the Braves as the season goes on.

TechRunner

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2016
SW Florida, US
And Soto!

Biggest surprise is the pitching staff, leading the majors with a 2.81 ERA.

And who would've thought the Phillies would go on this run they've been going on. It'll be an entertaining division race with the Braves as the season goes on.
So...150 dingers for the threesome? As much as I'm not a Yankees fan, following that story would be compelling for the average fan like me.

Reactions: dannyyankou

pachyderm

macrumors G4
Jan 12, 2008
Smyrna, TN
I am calm. Just don't want to have to sort through hockey and basketball posts in an MLB thread.
lol

Are you a mod? If not stop acting like one. Everyone in here puts in an aside every so often and it doesn't hurt the thread at all.

Also, how about no more @AZhappyjack posts in here?

This is a MLB thread.

If it bothers you that much put us on ignore.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
It's not like we're having a long discussion about other sports. It was one or two posts, then back to baseball. Scroll down. But now we're arguing about that instead of talking about baseball.

Herdfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2011
It's not like we're having a long discussion about other sports. It was one or two posts, then back to baseball. Scroll down. But now we're arguing about that instead of talking about baseball.

And both of those seasons will be over in a couple of weeks while baseball will continue through the dog days of summer.

See I manged to talk about all 3 in one sentence. 😂

• Haha
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.