Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Disonince1979

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2003
New ikon

I think this is a new ikon...pretty sure the old one had a phone book. (been using panther so long I forgot :( )

Attachments

• internetconnect.jpg
    internetconnect.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 285

Disonince1979

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2003
Whoa just saw this too! (I am on a roll)

Finally it asks, don't know if it was in others but man, no more having to open permmitions.

Attachments

• finally.jpg
    finally.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 283

Disonince1979

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2003
What's a crash?

Helping my mom out with some photoshop issues (scanning and in larging photo's). I mentioned how stable panther is. She tries to follow me as a beginner (just gave her my 15 ti 2 months ago), so I mentioned how the latest test builds never crash. Then the question came, "what is a crash"? Then I checked her uptime on the titanium, it's never been rebooted, never crashed. Even with like every app open (she is a beginner I said), and all kinds of error messages hidden. No crashes. Just imagine a world where computers don't crash. I almoast shed a tear after seeing how stable her system was. She loves her computer, and that makes me think about how much I hate microsoft. Bill gates may be the richest man in america, but he got there by robbing the best possible user expierence on a computer from millions of americans. So many hate computers, only because they have never really used one.

cnladd

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2003
Northridge, CA
Re: What's a crash?

Originally posted by Disonince1979
Then the question came, "what is a crash"? Then I checked her uptime on the titanium, it's never been rebooted, never crashed.

And, the uptime was...?

Juventuz

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2002
Binghamton
Re: Seeeeee.

Originally posted by Disonince1979
I just noticed it the other day. And I thought there was nothing new. Woo hoo!

VERY weird, I'm using Safari 1.1 (v100) and I don't have the full screen option.

Disonince1979

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2003
Someone decided to install that...

Full screen browsing hack without telling me, sorry. False alarm. Wishfull thinking though :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.