Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France
Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 20.32.19.png

Finally, it's here...
This last couple of months I made a complete macOS Sierra theme with help from BlocMirrior, from skratch, I used no public resources whatsoever!.

Many thanks to:
@gavinstubbs09 ,
@HFTaylor12,
@Gamer9430,
@MacCubed
And all the MacRumors PowerPC users! :D

Remade the design

calender.png

This theme includes an all new design, Firelights, Checkboxes, Tab buttons, Buttons, scroll bars, folder icons, app icons, dock, wallpapers, and much more!!!

Discover new apps with the all new PPCStore!

ppcstore.png

This store only has a few apps for now, but much more will be added soon :D
It's installed with this package :)

Screenshots

screen.jpg

Screen shot 2_3.png

Video

(Go subscribe to him! :D)

Download and install !

LeopardRebirth is available for free on my website!
It comes with an easy installation package,
and will get updates throughout the PPCStore!

Download

Don't forget to post your screenshots of the theme :D

Last edited:

Bloc-Mirrior

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2016
View attachment 681570
Finally, it's here...
This last couple of months I made a complete macOS Sierra theme partially by my own, from skratch, I used no public resources whatsoever!.
Btw! BlocMirior will help me add a few cool stuff in it too :)

Remade the design

View attachment 681571
This theme includes an all new design, Firelights, Checkboxes, Tab buttons, Buttons, scroll bars, folder icons, app icons, dock, wallpapers, and much more!!!

View attachment 681572

Screenshots

View attachment 681690
View attachment 681692

Download and install !

It comes with an easy installation package, and will be have updates throughout the PPCStore!

Website

Update soon...>:)

dustinschings

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2011
I cannot wait to get home and throw this on my iMac!!

Will this slow it down any? God knows they can't handle much more slowness.

Also, one more question, will having Dashboard disabled affect this install at all?

Dustin

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France
No!, The theme doesn't affect in any way performance :), Everything in the theme is just modified original OS X styles
Dashboard won't be disabled :)

tibilon

macrumors newbie
Dec 31, 2016
that's really...really..great..:apple::):apple:

are you planning to release something like that for ppc users of os x tiger?

Reactions: fra9000

dustinschings

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2011
Awesome! This is just great work!

And the "App Store" I can see being a GREAT benefit to ANY PowerPC user.

Any chance you are considering making a "stand-alone" installer for the App Store so people can get and use it without the entire theme pack if they want?

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France
I will probablyonce tones of apps are added in it :D
Awesome! This is just great work!

And the "App Store" I can see being a GREAT benefit to ANY PowerPC user.

Any chance you are considering making a "stand-alone" installer for the App Store so people can get and use it without the entire theme pack if they want?

lostmyshoe123

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2016
England
View attachment 681570
Finally, it's here...
This last couple of months I made a complete macOS Sierra theme partially by my own, from skratch, I used no public resources whatsoever!.
Btw! BlocMirior will help me add a few cool stuff in it too :)

Remade the design

View attachment 681571

View attachment 681572

Screenshots

View attachment 681690
View attachment 681692
( the installer will install a black dock if you don't select an option to use a white one, The white one causes hitbox issues if you don't hide it)
View attachment 681702

Download and install !

It comes with an easy installation package,
and will be have updates throughout the PPCStore!
( the installer will install a black dock if you don't select an option to use a white one ;) )

Website
Just installed this on my two iMac g4s, lovely job! Thanks

dustinschings

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2011
The PPC App Store is something I look very much forward to. So tired of chasing down the latest version of software that works with my PPCs.

I will post screen shots from my 20" iMac G4 later tonight when I get this installed!

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France
I must say... this is realllllllllllllly nice on my 12in PB. It installed with ease and very fast. I cant tell, was the San Francisco font installed as well? I've been using it for so long on my G5 and my El Cap/Sierra macs i didnt even notice. Also, how can i tell if the app store is downloading anything? or where its downloading to?
The PPCStore downloads things when you click on the download button, it will open your web browser and start the download strate away :)
[doublepost=1483547699][/doublepost]Would be great one of you guys make a video about it btw :)

Last edited:

dustinschings

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2011
I will make a quick video tonight if I get a chance. I will show the whole process from downloading to how it looks and my thoughts on it. How is that?

Dustin

edit: although, I am no good at video editing, so it will likely just be a single shot video..

Reactions: SourceSunTom

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France
Would be so nice ;)
Edit: Don't forget to show the white dock option if you can :)
I will make a quick video tonight if I get a chance. I will show the whole process from downloading to how it looks and my thoughts on it. How is that?

Dustin

edit: although, I am no good at video editing, so it will likely just be a single shot video..

Last edited:

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France
I must say... this is realllllllllllllly nice on my 12in PB. It installed with ease and very fast. I cant tell, was the San Francisco font installed as well? I've been using it for so long on my G5 and my El Cap/Sierra macs i didnt even notice. Also, how can i tell if the app store is downloading anything? or where its downloading to?
The san Fransisco font is not installed yet :/ Will probably try that out in a next update (This is an early release cause I knew all of you guys were waiting for this =D)
[doublepost=1483560032][/doublepost]Here are a few interesting areas you could go look with the theme, screenshots below :)

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    610.5 KB · Views: 962
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    465.8 KB · Views: 861
  • Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    472.4 KB · Views: 896
Last edited:

TehFalcon

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2011
United States
Wow great job! Some suggestions, add the Mission Control Icon from Sierra to the Exposé App, add San Fransisco Font, and a Blurry Sierra Wallpaper for the Login background. :)

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France
"Blurry Sierra Wallpaper for the Login background" I already have that :D, "Mission Control Icon from Sierra to the Exposé App", Will do that, "San Fransisco Font" Will TRY to do that in the installer
Thanks for your suggestions ;)
Wow great job! Some suggestions, add the Mission Control Icon from Sierra to the Exposé App, add San Fransisco Font, and a Blurry Sierra Wallpaper for the Login background. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.