Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gavinstubbs09

macrumors 65816
Feb 17, 2013
NorCal boonies ~~~by Reno sorta
Here are some screenshots from my MDD.

Picture%201_2.png

Picture%202_1.png

Picture%203.png

Picture%204.png

MacCubed

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2014
Florida
I have to do a clean install of Leopard on my TiBook now! I was theming Leopard on the Mac in order to get the Dock to work correctly... I tried to install the theme, but only certain parts work. But thanks for finishing this off!

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
I have to do a clean install of Leopard on my TiBook now! I was theming Leopard on the Mac in order to get the Dock to work correctly... I tried to install the theme, but only certain parts work. But thanks for finishing this off!
Try just reinstalling the 10.5.8 Combo update. That should fix the graphics.

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France

defaults write -g AppleUseCoreUI -bool YES

defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSUseLeopardWindowValues YES

that should fix your problems :)

Adamscomputerrepair

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2015
I'm doing a fresh install of leopard then I'll do a video on this if you want. I had subscribers eagerly awaiting the theme when I first filmed it

dustinschings

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2011
I installed the theme pack on my iMac G4 and I do like it. I chose both black and white dock during setup, but I am not sure where to find the option to switch between the two.

For future reference, and because someone above asked as well, is there an uninstaller? I hope so, as I did not make a backup just prior to installing as I should have.

Sadly, my camera did not want to work for me today.

Shout out to Niall from The PowerPC Hub for the awesome wallpaper!
Picture 2.png
Picture 1.png

Reactions: Goftrey

TzunamiOSX

macrumors 65816
Oct 4, 2009
Germany
i want to install PPCStore only with pacifist, but whe i start PPCStore it don't start.

In the console I get the message:
05.01.17 05:42:23 PPCStore[255] WRONG CPU TYPE

The System is an iMac G4 1,25 GHz with 10.5.8

Can you make a stand alone PPCStore installer please?

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France
For all the questions about the donation, I am not forcing you to donate, it's only about keeping the website alive along with the ppcstore hoster...
I talked with Henry about the ppcstore before it was released...
I didn't rush at all, I was planning this for months, and still have things finished to put in it, I'm going to repeat that, if I was going to release ALL my recources I would have done 80% of the theme.I kept saying "soon" on the threads to keep a surprise... there Is a lot other reasons why I published this theme by my own, everything in it has been redone, i took none of others...
[doublepost=1483596081][/doublepost]
Powerbook G4 12" installed on an existing Leopard

Before
View attachment 681840
After
View attachment 681839

Any idea why my About This Mac still shows Leopard ?
Yes, I forgot to include my about this mac, I will do it the next update :)
[doublepost=1483597710][/doublepost]
I installed the theme pack on my iMac G4 and I do like it. I chose both black and white dock during setup, but I am not sure where to find the option to switch between the two.

For future reference, and because someone above asked as well, is there an uninstaller? I hope so, as I did not make a backup just prior to installing as I should have.

Sadly, my camera did not want to work for me today.

Shout out to Niall from The PowerPC Hub for the awesome wallpaper!
View attachment 681836 View attachment 681837
You should only select 1 type of dock in the installer, just reinstall it and select 1 type ;)

Last edited:

SourceSunTom

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 7, 2016
France
Is there any possibility to access ppcstore without installing any theme pack?
Will do a separate installer once it has a lot of apps in it ;)
[doublepost=1483598278][/doublepost]
i want to install PPCStore only with pacifist, but whe i start PPCStore it don't start.

In the console I get the message:
05.01.17 05:42:23 PPCStore[255] WRONG CPU TYPE

The System is an iMac G4 1,25 GHz with 10.5.8

Can you make a stand alone PPCStore installer please?
Answer is up, Btw, the ppcstore will work if you install the theme, that error is normal...

MagicBoy

macrumors 68040
May 28, 2006
Manchester, UK
Calm down Daniel. I understand that you were involved in the projects so are probably taking it personally. It seems fair to allow a the right of reply before making accusations.

WalnutSpice

Suspended
Jun 21, 2015
Canton, Oh
You're a god send for this, but at the same time now I have to pull my G5 onto my desk and get it set up haha. A lot of effort moving those things around. I'll post some screenshots soonish

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.