Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Avenger

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2007
My order was picked up by UPS in PA. It still shows preparing to ship on the online store. But I got the shipment e-mail from them.

Reactions: sfrangu

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
I have the FIRST gen AirPods. I did not jump to the Pro's, due to those silicone tips; not fond of those.
Ordered AirPods 3 gen the day of the announcement. Due for delivery on 27th Oct.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
What are the chances that I can get a pair tomorrow at an Apple Store near me?
check apple.com or your apple store app. Put the AirPods 3 on your bag. Once apple store receives shipments tomorrow, the store will update their inventory and should show available for pick up. I will say it's very likely that apple stores will receive them.

Apple stores near me received the updated AirPods Pro last Friday.

Reactions: johntw

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
check apple.com or your apple store app. Put the AirPods 3 on your bag. Once apple store receives shipments tomorrow, the store will update their inventory and should show available for pick up. I will say it's very likely that apple stores will receive them.

Apple stores near me received the updated AirPods Pro last Friday.
Ok, thanks!

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
Wow...

Mine are coming a day early! One less day to wonder if I made a bad move. :oops:

I tried my APP's last night, and they kept working their way out. Sad... (Did they come with multiple tip sizes? I'm wondering if I need to strip search my office (again) and see if I can come up with more tips, and try a different pair. I stopped at the not-very-local Apple Store, and they were fresh out of ALL the tips. Hmm. And only sell them in specific sizes. I can't remember if they originally came with more, it's been so long, it seems)

DblHelix

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2009
Wow...

Mine are coming a day early! One less day to wonder if I made a bad move. :oops:

I tried my APP's last night, and they kept working their way out. Sad... (Did they come with multiple tip sizes? I'm wondering if I need to strip search my office (again) and see if I can come up with more tips, and try a different pair. I stopped at the not-very-local Apple Store, and they were fresh out of ALL the tips. Hmm. And only sell them in specific sizes. I can't remember if they originally came with more, it's been so long, it seems)
My ups says end of day today I seriously doubt it. Left southern ca at 11:30am so possible but unlikely.

sfrangu

macrumors regular
May 13, 2021
I got the shipping email from BestBuy with ETD sometimes tomorrow (Tuesday). The Airpods Pro have the same ETD but still waiting to be picked up.

rbf1138

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2007
Anyone else order from Target? I ordered the day they went up but still no shipping. If they’re available in store tomorrow may just grab them that way.

telefono

macrumors 6502
Dec 17, 2007
I received mine 4 hours ago and they fell out of my ears :(

Cant test them as I'm waiting for iOS 15.0whatever to Update. Can't wait for someone to make silicone hooks/wings so I can start using them :)

atiffarooq

macrumors 6502a
May 27, 2006
Mine are out for delivery between 10:30 and 11:30. Really hopeful on these - love my gen 2 and AirPods Pro - hoping these give me the best of both worlds (for me, comfort and spatial audio).

Royksöpp

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2013
I pre-ordered them from BestBuy and it shows preparing to ship tomorrow. Hopefully they’ll ship them on time. And some rewards are also welcome. I think I’ll get another AW band with the rewards.
I ordered from Best Buy as well and they shipped today with delivery on Wednesday. Not bad at all.

• Love
Reactions: sfrangu
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.