Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kyriostrife

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2010
Is anyone still purchasing these or waiting for gen 2?

I want some because I have a lot of travel coming up and my APP are too finicky and fall out of my ears a lot. Got rid of my Bose QC and now want another over ear set. I knows it been a long time for an update though and it’s coming sometime next year. Just a matter of when right? I would probably be fine with these if I got a deal on them.

cmChimera

macrumors 601
Feb 12, 2010
Is anyone still purchasing these or waiting for gen 2?

I want some because I have a lot of travel coming up and my APP are too finicky and fall out of my ears a lot. Got rid of my Bose QC and now want another over ear set. I knows it been a long time for an update though and it’s coming sometime next year. Just a matter of when right? I would probably be fine with these if I got a deal on them.
Latest rumors are “late” next year. So if you really need them, snagging a deal might not be a bad idea. You could sell maybe next year and upgrade if it’s worth it?

Reactions: kyriostrife

kyriostrife

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2010
Latest rumors are “late” next year. So if you really need them, snagging a deal might not be a bad idea. You could sell maybe next year and upgrade if it’s worth it?
That’s how I feel. And upgrade if it’s worth it like you said. With my luck I’ll buy now and they’ll update in January.

Rhydium

macrumors newbie
Dec 25, 2023
The Netherlands
AirPods Max are currently out of stock or low on stock at all retailers in the Netherlands (and as far as I’ve checked almost everywhere in Europe). Only Apple has quick delivery times on all colors (~1 to 2 weeks), some retailers are indicating an expected delivery time of 1 to 6 weeks from now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.