Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shortcut3d

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2011
1 x 38mm Classic Buckle
1 x 42mm Classic Buckle
1 x Leather Loop
2 x 1m Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable

12:01 AM PDT order for 38mm SS White Sport Band and 42mm SS Black Sport Band

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Aloha,

I bought the SS Milanese. As an accessory I also picked up the black sports straps because I think it would be nice for working out or other less dressy occassions. We'll see!

On the same topic, but not from Apple Store, I picked up the MiTagg charging station for the iPhone and Apple Watch. Here's a LINK. Picture below.

How much does that cost? I didn't see it on the page.

lunaoso

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
Boston, MA
I bought my 38mm SS with a black sport band this morning, and then after my try on appointment at the store, I went ahead and bought a Milanese loop. I was planning on buying it, but I wanted to see it in person just to make sure.

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2009
Aloha,

I bought the SS Milanese. As an accessory I also picked up the black sports straps because I think it would be nice for working out or other less dressy occassions. We'll see!

On the same topic, but not from Apple Store, I picked up the MiTagg charging station for the iPhone and Apple Watch. Here's a LINK. Picture below.
Nice dock, but $129 :eek:

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
Loaded Apple Watch

Yep
I'm getting a screen protector, case, range extender, remote control device and a sun shade. :cool:

Seriously, I just ordered the watch and nothing else. Can't seem to recall ever thinking about accessories (even additional bands) for any watch I've ever owned.

Ambush083

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2008

cardfan

macrumors 601
Mar 23, 2012
I'm not even sure I'll be keeping it so no, didn't really spend on more. If I keep, I will.

greychocobo

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2011
I'm trying to order screen protectors but most of them are in Amazon and they don't ship to Australia meh

capitanbuzo

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
I bought a black and blue leather loop in separate orders from the watch and I bought a Nomad dock. I'd never get a screen protector.

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
I bought an additional white sports strap for my 42mm SS and Spigen are releasing a thin white watch protector which looks really nice with the white sport band so I am tempted to get that to protect the watch from knocks when playing sport

flaw600

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2014
I bought some screen protectors a few weeks ago and they have already arrived. Skinomi was the brand IIRC. Is was a pack of 6 for $10 available for the 42 and 38mm. I can put up with scratches on a screen protector, but I cannot with the scratches on the glass because then I know my toy has been ruined. :(

It's sapphire crystal. It's not going to scratch. The screen protector has more chance of scratching than the crystal.

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1
It's sapphire crystal on the Stainless Steel and Edition models.

FTFY. ;)

I bought the Sport model so it has the same glass as the iPhone. While many people use their iPhones without a screen protector, there is still a high probability of it scratching. One chance I am not going to take.

TrueBlou

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2014
Scotland
I'll definitely be buying a stand but although there are a couple I'm really tempted to pre-order I think I'm holding off until I've at least seen some reviews.

Some of the options out there at the moment look like the charger will pull straight out along with the watch when you remove it. Especially some of the wooden ones I've looked at, there just doesn't seem to be anything holding the charger in place, I want to be sure of simple one-handed operation.

lsutigerfan1976

macrumors 68030
Sep 14, 2012
Just splurged and bought some spigen stuff. Only cause I trust that name brand. I bought the stand, screen protector, a bumper. And a separate white band to swap with my black band. I am good for now. Till I see what else comes out.

Also can we get one of these threads a sticky? This way ppl looking for accessories. And those who find nice ones can have one place to see what's out. And we can recommend to each other where to go, to buy them. (Mainly third party accessories)

greychocobo

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2011
There's many docks out there arm but mostly still in production stage. None readily available so I'm sure when people have the watch in their hands more will show up.

I'm buying a sports model too, the screen won't be scratch proof so might just buy a screenie. The leather loop band looks nice on space grey sports model too but the price of the band is putting me off atm

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.