Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

greychocobo

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2011
Also found this on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00UGHK7SM/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1428754918&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=apple+watch+band&dpPl=1&dpID=41h4uef9s4L&ref=plSrch

They seem to be selling all apple strap choices . Not sure if anyone ordered?

----------

How about wax a watch like you wax a car :rolleyes:

Haha ill get one if I'm buying the stainless steel one. this is a digital watch not a high end tier watch. I'm sure people will upgrade it in a year or two or whenever anew model comes out. This is not a 10 year product and does not appreciate in value. I'm sure some users will want their device like new condition so they can get more for it when they upgrade

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
Where did you get it from ? how much is the screen protector ? is it glass tampered ?

I bought in Amazon's UK site as I live in the UK. It's not tempered glass as I don't really like those. It's just a standard clear one and cost me £4.95 for a pack of three.

Really tempted to go to the Apple store at the mall this weekend to see what accessories they have. Wouldn't mind getting a watch & iPhone dock for my bedroom.

You won't find any docks in the Apple store now and probably not in the future. Apple doesn't seem to believe in docks any more for their devices. Most of the third party ones are Kickstarter and Indiegogo projects and are unlikely to available in store or even anytime soon. There are a few major brands like the one by Twelve South but I don't even think there is a release date for that. It might eventually get sold in Apple stores and other stores.

lsutigerfan1976

macrumors 68030
Sep 14, 2012
Also found this on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00UG...watch+band&dpPl=1&dpID=41h4uef9s4L&ref=plSrch

They seem to be selling all apple strap choices . Not sure if anyone ordered?

----------

Haha ill get one if I'm buying the stainless steel one. this is a digital watch not a high end tier watch. I'm sure people will upgrade it in a year or two or whenever anew model comes out. This is not a 10 year product and does not appreciate in value. I'm sure some users will want their device like new condition so they can get more for it when they upgrade

I ordered some of the basic straps from mycell on Amazon. It seems it is the exact same ones that are available on Apple's website. Which makes you wonder why someone would order the same strap from Apple at double the price? Seems to good to be true.

greychocobo

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2011
I ordered some of the basic straps from mycell on Amazon. It seems it is the exact same ones that are available on Apple's website. Which makes you wonder why someone would order the same strap from Apple at double the price? Seems to good to be true.

Yeah my friend ordered a normal strap from them and the quality was not too bad. Maybe it's an ok quality one or just as good as the original. Only time can tell when someone orders it

wxnats

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
Northern Virginia
I bought a Milanese loop, Classic Buckle, and Black Leather loop straps (all shipping between May and June). I have an appt at 10:30 so once I see which strap I like the most, I'll cancel the others.

INKmake

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
DFW
Anyone look into this yet?

They are cheaper than the official spigen site, I got myself a stand and the tough armor to change the looks from time to time :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 157

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
i want a stand. i like the nomad but it's expensive. i just preordered the spine, cuz i have time to cancel the order if i find something nicer. (i'd really like a grey stand since my watch is the space grey sport)

i plan to get a screen protector and try it out. because of the way the watch is made there's no protection as all for the watch, unlike my current watch that has the protection of the bezel for its edges.

i may get a strap or two if some third parties come out with any i like (i really, really, really want a black with white polka dots strap! something like you'd find on a kate spade watch! don't flame me! lol!)

and: i was completely horrified when i first saw the "cases" for the watch.... :eek: however this morning it came to me that i might want to get one for when i go mountain biking! i would only wear it for when biking... since it's a brand new thought i'm not 100% on board... :eek::D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.