Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Itinj24

Contributor
Nov 8, 2017
New York
Any chance these apps could be configured to work with Airtags? So a watch alert if separated from the tag?
I can’t understand why Apple doesn’t make a full fledged “Find My” Apple Watch app. If someone knows, please enlighten me lol. Works for tracking people with Apple devices. The Apple Watch is the one device that’s least likely to be lost and should be used to track your iPhone, AirTag items, etc. I don’t feel comfortable asking a stranger to use their Apple device so I could find mine in case lost. Wouldn’t it be great if my watch could do that, given it comes on my wrist and stays on until I’m home. I’ve sent this feature request to Apple multiple times in the past with reasons why.

apollonio

macrumors newbie
May 6, 2021
Hello all ! I just bought th MOBELIESH and i face pairring issues with my iphone (11 ,ios14.5 - apple watch se ios 7.4.1) The app stuck at the begging and cant connect with iphone as you can see for a long time

Attachments

• 0EC20866-3092-44B0-95EA-AB0C09345515.png
    0EC20866-3092-44B0-95EA-AB0C09345515.png
    344 KB · Views: 69

michaelb5000

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
Hello all ! I just bought th MOBELIESH and i face pairring issues with my iphone (11 ,ios14.5 - apple watch se ios 7.4.1) The app stuck at the begging and cant connect with iphone as you can see for a long time
This is probably a dumb suggestion, but did you open mobeleash on your watch as the message requests? My vague memory from when I last did that is that you need to do that, so find it in the grid of apps and launch it.

apollonio

macrumors newbie
May 6, 2021
Thanks for answer, but yes i launch the app and nothing happen . Erase and download the app again , reboot the apple watch noghing help

apollonio

macrumors newbie
May 6, 2021
FINALY i made ! Try some much times reboot iphone and apple watch and the pairring done!

apollonio

macrumors newbie
May 6, 2021
hello again! i face battery drain on my apple watch se. before MOBELEASH my apple watch made 2 days easily! Now one day only. Is this normal?

Attachments

• D68726E2-804E-4678-AE76-813A57759454.png
    D68726E2-804E-4678-AE76-813A57759454.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 69

DEMinSoCAL

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2005
I seem to have prevent Phone Buddy from alerting me with false positives. Had to enable disable alerts when on Home Wifi. Cool feature.

Hopefully it works ok in the hotel room without false positives.
For me, Phone Buddy stopped working correctly with regards to not alerting when on Home WIFI when iOS 14.5 and WatchOS 7.4 came out.

I've worked with them and sent them logs, etc., and they confirm it's broken and may be a while before it's fixed.

That makes the app constantly alerting me when at home and my AW and iPhone get separated. I've just had to turn off alerts. When it worked (pre-14.5) it worked great. Hoping they fix their software soon.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
For me, Phone Buddy stopped working correctly with regards to not alerting when on Home WIFI when iOS 14.5 and WatchOS 7.4 came out.

I've worked with them and sent them logs, etc., and they confirm it's broken and may be a while before it's fixed.

That makes the app constantly alerting me when at home and my AW and iPhone get separated. I've just had to turn off alerts. When it worked (pre-14.5) it worked great. Hoping they fix their software soon.
I noticed the same behavior.

Itinj24

Contributor
Nov 8, 2017
New York

This was a feature that the dev worked on for a long time and I know they were absolutely determined to get it right. To be honest, I’m surprised it even made it to public release. Hopefully it will come back as good as before. Even Apple constantly breaks their own software with their own updates lol.

Reactions: max2

eyespy03

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2020
Question: I have Phone Buddy installed on my phone/watch and am looking to see about how to set an alert/alarm for the following:

I don't usually have an issue losing my watch - I put it on and all is good, but often will walk away from my phone (leave it in the car, on the dresser, desk). When the watch disconnects, the phone will alert, but the watch is silent. I often do not hear the phone since I am away.

Is there a setting just for the watch to go off? I have tried different settings/notifications but am not seeing a solution.

Itinj24

Contributor
Nov 8, 2017
New York
Question: I have Phone Buddy installed on my phone/watch and am looking to see about how to set an alert/alarm for the following:

I don't usually have an issue losing my watch - I put it on and all is good, but often will walk away from my phone (leave it in the car, on the dresser, desk). When the watch disconnects, the phone will alert, but the watch is silent. I often do not hear the phone since I am away.

Is there a setting just for the watch to go off? I have tried different settings/notifications but am not seeing a solution.
That’s strange… the watch is the device that’s supposed to sound the alarm and or vibrate. At least that’s how mine works. Is your watch in do not disturb? If I have my AirPods in, I get the disconnect alarm through the AirPods too. Are you at least getting the notification that the phone has disconnected?

max2

macrumors 603
May 31, 2015
About Phone Buddy too.

I turned off distance alerts and now just have lost alerts but how does it alert me and when normally? Or do I have to manually activate it ?

Thanks.

Itinj24

Contributor
Nov 8, 2017
New York
About Phone Buddy too.

I turned off distance alerts and now just have lost alerts but how does it alert me and when normally? Or do I have to manually activate it ?

Thanks.
You can leave it running all the time and it will stay on even when you take your watch off and put it back on (not sure about if you reboot the watch tho), you can manually turn it off and then on everyday if you wish or you can set it to notify you in the app to turn it on everyday. That notification is pretty nagging, which is a good thing, and it won’t stop notifying until you dismiss the notification. The notification will also turn it on when you tap on it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.