Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Razorpit

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2021
Debate what?

If you’re a real conservative then do the right thing and challenge those Q people, racists and science deniers. You own or you get pwned by it.
ConservatIves were trying to challenge the science deniers (by having a scientific discussion) but “progressive” platforms such as Twitter and Facebook shut them down every time.

Cracks me up every time a “progressive“ is afraid to talk about things.

ArPe

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2020
Parler hasn’t changed. PatriotTakes on Twitter shows us evidence every day it is still full of xenophobic pea brained incels.

1619167128903.png

• Haha
Reactions: Kram Sacul

ArPe

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2020
ConservatIves were trying to challenge the science deniers (by having a scientific discussion) but “progressive” platforms such as Twitter and Facebook shut them down every time.

Yeah? Really? What science were these ‘conservatives’ offering apart from false information, 5G conspiracy theories, space lasers, and ‘PLEAse PrAy to InvisiBLE sKy Man to PuNisH mY eNEMies!!1’

Razorpit

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2021
Well, if you were paying attention, things like the effectiveness of HCQ, but instead we get “MaH PrEsiDeNt ToLd mE oT DrInK tHe BlEaCh. I’ms RePoRtInG YoU! AhHhH.” From Twitter, FB, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

ArPe

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2020
Well, if you were paying attention, things like the effectiveness of HCQ, but instead we get “MaH PrEsiDeNt ToLd mE oT DrInK tHe BlEaCh. I’ms RePoRtInG YoU! AhHhH.” From Twitter, FB, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

More BS. Trump got infected and didn’t even use this HCQ on himself. His whole family got vaccinated this year. HCQ mania was promoted by anti vaxxer morons who bought shares in the company producing it. Scammers gonna scam.

Td1970

Suspended
Jan 29, 2021
So since you are willing to lump every Trump supporter together as defenders of rapists, child molesters, racists and nazis how about you step up and start calling every single Hilary Clinton voter a defender of a serial sexual predator and known traveling companion of Jeffery Epstein which probably lumps that individual in as a pedophile as well? Everyone who voted for her was ok with him being First Gentleman of the country!

That is as silly a statement as stating the reverse which some on the fringe right do. IMHO most of the country is somewhat centrist (with slight right or left leanings) and desperate to keep their heads down as to not get caught by cancel culture.
That’s how he validates his choices.
HOW does it suppress the constitutional rights of the poor and minorities?
Please, be specific.
There is no suppression. It means that they would have to get up and actually do something useful.

Reactions: icanhazmac
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.