Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hop

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2008
Was that guy vaccinated? Did he oppose vaccination? If he isn't, then he is a victim of his own ignorance. The reason hospitals are overwhelmed are because of these people.

As far as I'm concerned, if someone hasn't chosen to be vaccinated by now (other than for availability reasons), then what happens to them is on THEM. I am beyond trying to reason with the unreasonable.
Huh? How exactly are hospitals overwhelmed by guys with gallstone problems that have nothing to do with COVID? Did you even read what happened?

Reactions: Analog Kid

Darth Tulhu

macrumors 68020
Apr 10, 2019
Huh? How exactly are hospitals overwhelmed by guys with gallstone problems that have nothing to do with COVID? Did you even read what happened?
I must’ve missed that second line in the article.

So, if this guy died because he couldn’t get his gallstones treated, then it is a tragedy caused by the anti vaxxers, which is the point I was trying ( and apparently failing) to make.

That and the fact that I have zero sympathy for what befalls antivaxxers.

If you aren’t vaccinated hospitals should turn you away at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sebct

bb9

macrumors 6502
Apr 1, 2017
Oh they are not. "Vaccinated" people are contracting the virus AND passing it on. Absolutely insane.
But if no one gets sick enough to need hospitalization (because everybody is vaccinated), then the stores will go back to normal, daycare will run as normal, parents can go back to work or go to the gym, cinemas, etc. because the treat from Covid-19 would be downgraded to a non lethal status - like all the other virus floating around.

Razorpit

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2021
No, but it is worth considering the company you’re in. Using unsupported innuendo, but avoiding actually presenting an outright conclusion is a favorite disinformation technique. It puts false information out to dupe the uneducated and conspiracy minded while allowing for a “I never said that” defense when questioned about what is obviously being suggested.

In general, if you mean something it’s best to say it outright.

So I have to ask: you do realize the absurdity of thinking Kary Mullis was killed at the age of 74 in preparation for a globally coordinated fake public health crisis a year later, right?

I’m happy to hear you and your teammates came out of this ok, but I find it dangerous to translate your good fortune into a parable for the masses.

This kind of sounds to me like you’re saying you’re open only to fringe ideas because you had an experience that led to you categorically disbelieve the generally accepted view on everything.

Are you willing to share what those events might have been? Pittsburgh is generally pretty low key. Generally pretty high on lists of America’s most livable cities (if you believe those things… 😉).

And while I’m not generally one to accept a politician’s view on anything, in this case you’re suggesting there’s a conspiracy that spans millions of people, thousands of scientists, and virtually every government in the world except some of the most autocratic.
I used no innuendo. Instated a fact. You have to look it up and judge for yourself what happened. The need for others to tell them what/how to think is a direct result of schools and parents not teaching critical thinking skills and to be judgmental. I’m not going to tell you what I think about his sudden death or what to think about his sudden death after warning about how the PCR test can be used as a political tool.

My experiences duplicate that of the masses. That’s the problem. You have significantly less than 1% chance of dying from COVID and that‘s the facts. Antibodies are x times more effective than any other vaccination but are completely ignored. And most social media will ban you for simply talking about it, or demonizing the available cures. (”Horse paste” well I guess by that definition I eat horse food for breakfast.) The media isn’t remotely attempting to be objective and all these suits are making decisions from the reports.

I was 5 foot away from an attempted murder/suicide and knew both parties well. That’s all I’m going to say on that.

Reactions: Ac1d 8urn and jk73

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
[...]You have significantly less than 1% chance of dying from COVID and that‘s the facts.[...]
Well along that vein here are some more facts:
- COVID patients inundates hospitals
- It's possible you can end up in a hospital even young with no underlying diseases
- It's possible you can never fully recover from COVID or take an inordinate amount of time
- It's possible for other health issues to emerge even when there are no underlying conditions

Reactions: hop

jk73

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2012
I used no innuendo. Instated a fact. You have to look it up and judge for yourself what happened. The need for others to tell them what/how to think is a direct result of schools and parents not teaching critical thinking skills and to be judgmental. I’m not going to tell you what I think about his sudden death or what to think about his sudden death after warning about how the PCR test can be used as a political tool.

My experiences duplicate that of the masses. That’s the problem. You have significantly less than 1% chance of dying from COVID and that‘s the facts. Antibodies are x times more effective than any other vaccination but are completely ignored. And most social media will ban you for simply talking about it, or demonizing the available cures. (”Horse paste” well I guess by that definition I eat horse food for breakfast.) The media isn’t remotely attempting to be objective and all these suits are making decisions from the reports.

I was 5 foot away from an attempted murder/suicide and knew both parties well. That’s all I’m going to say on that.

Exactly right. The whole Covid thing is a joke in the U.S. Nobody has cared about facts in 18 months.

In Europe and Asia, Covid survivors get a survivor card that the authorities treat like a vaccination. But in the U.S., the “experts” and other fanatics are obsessed with requiring Covid survivors get “the jabs.” Covid cultists are nothing but repulsive, ignorant totalitarians.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.