Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirai 11

macrumors 6502
Aug 3, 2005
ahh cheers ppl :D:D
these 2 and a half hours are gonna feel like ages now :rolleyes:
so will we be able to watch it, i heard sumthin aboutt he bbc, is that gonna be live on bbc news 24 on digital?? if it is i feckin hope it'll be all of it!

Whyren

macrumors 6502a
Peace said:
Well now.Thinksecret has effectively covered their bum now haven't they ;)

Indeed.

Attachments

• port_06.jpg
    port_06.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 180

Mirai 11

macrumors 6502
Aug 3, 2005
course i noticed, i cant belive wot im readin...itunes 6?!?!?! 2,000 music videos for release?? 5g ipod in black as well?? video! (i knew it!! :D )
my god.

Moria

macrumors regular
May 7, 2005
Glasgow, Scotland
iTunes 6 now!!! Still says it's 5 on the website but the download is giving you 6!!!!!!!

(this hasn't been posted already, has it? i didn't read the 700 other posts)

joecool85

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2005
Maine
Moria said:
iTunes 6 now!!! Still says it's 5 on the website but the download is giving you 6!!!!!!!

(this hasn't been posted already, has it? i didn't read the 700 other posts)

Nope, hadn't been said yet as far as I know.

Shouldn't the store be back up by now? It's been over an hour and it said within the hour.

**edit**
Its back up now, new iMacs and iPods and thats it.

TurtleDragon

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2005
Austin, TX
UGH!!!

I am SOOOOO unimpressed.

I didn't realize the iMac was lagging so damned much! I'm pretty aware that the PowerBooks and PowerMacs are pretty behind the curve!
Get over the iPod already! it's pretty damn good!

PhotoBooth???

Front Row????

what the F***???

I don't need a home entertainment system! I need a PB or a PM! Give me something! ANYTHING!

:mad:

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
joecool85 said:
Its back up now, new iMacs and iPods and thats it.

Yeah, "that's it" - damn Apple for releasing absolutely nothing cool and nothing of significance... :rolleyes:

TurtleDragon said:
I don't need a home entertainment system! I need a PB or a PM! Give me something! ANYTHING

Yes, but other people do, and find this all very cool. Apple can't satisfy absolutely everyone's personal needs, so try to be a bit more reasonable. This is great news from Apple and will bode well for the company. :cool:

sjk

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2003
Eugene
blufire said:
though there aren't any currently active rumors about it, the iMac G5 could get an update!
Okay, I'm eating my earlier "Yeah, right. :rolleyes:" remark to you. I never once expected an iMac update right now, this soon after the last one. Good call. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.