Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deph

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2005
An acquaintance is beta testing a DJ version of the iPod with pitch control (how could Numark be so stupid as to not include it on the mixer/never release a 2nd version? they knew this was coming). He says Apple will announce it next month. Is this new or valuable information? Or do you all know this already? I don't follow the rumour scene, briefly thumbed and searched, found nothing about it.

That's pretty much all I know. When he said 'next month' I got the feeling he wasn't speaking in exact terms.

mongoos150

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2005
Deph said:
An acquaintance is beta testing a DJ version of the iPod with pitch control (how could Numark be so stupid as to not include it on the mixer/never release a 2nd version? they knew this was coming). He says Apple will announce it next month. Is this new or valuable information? Or do you all know this already? I don't follow the rumour scene, briefly thumbed and searched, found nothing about it.

That's pretty much all I know. When he said 'next month' I got the feeling he wasn't speaking in exact terms.
Interesting.

JMT529

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2004
SoCal
Deph said:

Sure......

bketchum

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2003
Grand Portage, Minnesota
Deph said:

It's a bit hard to believe. But, you know how Apple makes a lot of software products for creative professionals - products like Final Cut Pro, Aperture, Logic Pro, and Core Audio, for example. Perhaps Apple might be working on an iPod product for another type of creative pro - the DJ.

Just a thought to chew on.

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
bketchum said:
It's a bit hard to believe. But, you know how Apple makes a lot of software products for creative professionals - products like Final Cut Pro, Aperture, Logic Pro, and Core Audio, for example. Perhaps Apple might be working on an iPod product for another type of creative pro - the DJ.

Just a thought to chew on.

Yep - you can never truly rule anything out when it comes to Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.