Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ilikewhey

macrumors 68040
May 14, 2014
nyc upper east
Laughable, your what aboutism prevents you from addressing my point. Question do two wrongs make a right? If you can answer that, perhaps, just perhaps, you might get back on topic.
lol said the guy who throws around blank statement with zero substance 😂 i'm all about fairness and accountability, if you failed to even acknowledge such basic principle, well, as the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to the water...

i have addressed and acknowledge ccp's practice, but your tunnel vision for hatreds towards china blinds you and pigeoned holed yourself to a very singular narrative, perhaps tune out western propaganda for once and see what you're missing, or not lol.

4tune8chance

macrumors regular
Dec 6, 2012
Brisbane, Australia
lol said the guy who throws around blank statement with zero substance 😂 i'm all about fairness and accountability, if you failed to even acknowledge such basic principle, well, as the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to the water...

i have addressed and acknowledge ccp's practice, but your tunnel vision for hatreds towards china blinds you and pigeoned holed yourself to a very singular narrative, perhaps tune out western propaganda for once and see what you're missing, or not lol.
Nope you immediately when into a whataboutism, comrad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.