Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

A MacBook lover

Suspended
May 22, 2009
D.C.
None of that is true. They edited it because people like you were misinterpreting immunity to mean something it doesn't. In the context of viruses, immunity refers to an immune response by the body. It doesn't mean immune in the superhero sense.
None of that is true. You are spreading dangerous misinformation.

See, I have a keyboard, I can type that too.

BaldiMac

macrumors G3
Jan 24, 2008
Ok, I can provide source that covid vaccines are not only ineffective but can be dangerous, using Pfizers own trial data.
No, you can’t. We’ve already discussed your misinformation. I posted a fact check. And you’re changing the topic.

But like you, I'm just going to talk about it and not actually post it.
I’ve posted it before. Per forum rules, just ask. Here you go.

Reactions: A Hobo

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Ok, I can provide a source that covid vaccines are not only ineffective but can be dangerous, using Pfizers own trial data.

Dangerous is a loaded word. It’s dangerous to drive your car off a 100 foot cliff. Everybody who tries that fool hardy stunt will likely have a not so happy ending.

The same is not true of Covid vaccines. Out of the the hundreds of millions of people that received the vaccine the ending for most is not an unhappy one.

You are conflating side-effects which exists for all medications with outcome that is not favorable. Even too much chamomile tea can make one sick.

Jim Lahey

macrumors 68030
Apr 8, 2014
Ok, I can provide a source that covid vaccines are not only ineffective but can be dangerous, using Pfizers own trial data.

This is an interesting article discussing the recently published trial data. The data that no one knows about because their TV didn’t tell them. Only for your interest rather than that of the other guys. At this stage very few people are going to ponder their position and will just Pfact Check Off-Guardian looking for a hit-piece, but personally I think this is an interesting perspective on the documents story. It contains a link to the actual papers for those with a lot of time on their hands 👍

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
This is an interesting article discussing the recently published trial data. The data that no one knows about because their TV didn’t tell them. Only for your interest rather than that of the other guys. At this stage very few people are going to ponder their position and will just Pfact Check Off-Guardian looking for a hit-piece, but personally I think this is an interesting perspective on the documents story. It contains a link to the actual papers for those with a lot of time on their hands ?
Yep. Another article taking data and establishing it's own conclusion in a sea of other conclusions. People will believe what they want and will find sources on the internet that support their position.

A MacBook lover

Suspended
May 22, 2009
D.C.
This is an interesting article discussing the recently published trial data. The data that no one knows about because their TV didn’t tell them. Only for your interest rather than that of the other guys. At this stage very few people are going to ponder their position and will just Pfact Check Off-Guardian looking for a hit-piece, but personally I think this is an interesting perspective on the documents story. It contains a link to the actual papers for those with a lot of time on their hands 👍
This one is very data based and uses Pfizer’s own data. https://www.canadiancovidcareallian...culations-for-covid-19-more-harm-than-good-2/

Bonus clown piece from CNN attached!

Attachments

• 1E513489-24A3-400E-A46F-F71886BA31BB.jpeg
    1E513489-24A3-400E-A46F-F71886BA31BB.jpeg
    454.3 KB · Views: 74

Jim Lahey

macrumors 68030
Apr 8, 2014
Yep. Another article taking data and establishing it's own conclusion in a sea of other conclusions. People will believe what they want and will find sources on the internet that support their position.

Sure thing, but the thrust of the article is about actual data from the clinical trials. Obviously by its nature it’s an opinion piece but it does at least also provide a link to where the data can be downloaded for those interested. Anyone can find and read it if they care to look. I’ve seen some of it and the list of serious adverse events is long and distinguished, and includes lots of death. You’re free to make up your own mind as to whether or not you’re concerned by it ?

All I know for sure anecdotally is that everyone I know who has taken the multiple injections has since been sick as a dog at least once and a couple appear to be permanently suffering.

Reactions: remington79

BaldiMac

macrumors G3
Jan 24, 2008
You weren't lied to. You're simply over-hyping an extremely rare risk. "Federal scientists identified 60 cases, including nine that were fatal, as of mid-March. That amounts to one blood clot case per 3.23 million J&J shots administered, the FDA said Thursday."

The first article presented a similar risk calculation. Where's the lie?

Reactions: I7guy

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Sure thing, but the thrust of the article is about actual data from the clinical trials. Obviously by its nature it’s an opinion piece but it does at least also provide a link to where the data can be downloaded for those interested. Anyone can find and read it if they care to look. I’ve seen some of it and the list of serious adverse events is long and distinguished, and includes lots of death. You’re free to make up your own mind as to whether or not you’re concerned by it ?

All I know for sure anecdotally is that everyone I know who has taken the multiple injections has since been sick as a dog at least once and a couple appear to be permanently suffering.
Well sure. The data is factual and the conclusions are opinion. I agree about being sick.
- first c19 vaccine - sick
- second c19 vaccine - sick
- first booster - sick
- second booster - sick
- first pneumonia vaccine - sick
- second pneumonia vaccine - sick
- first shingles shot - sick
- second shingles shot -sick
- tdap - sick

So that is my anecdotal experience.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.