Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TigerNike23

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2017
Fort Myers, FL
It just showed up on my iPhone.
Seeing your avatar made me think…

“Some say that the drinks cabinet in his car contains 14 different types of custard, and while he has been known to leave his house in a bit of a hurry, he’s never once hit a fire hydrant. All we know is he’s called the Stig.” -Jeremy Clarkson

podycust

macrumors 6502
Aug 29, 2017
Here in the uk we also got about app changes in changelog tho it doesn’t apply to us lol

Attachments

• IMG_2005.png
    IMG_2005.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 72

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004
I use Overcast as my primary podcast app, but I now use Apple Podcasts for listening to more technically detailed podcasts. The transcription feature works well and very useful.

My other favorite changes:
  • Settings | Face ID & Passcode | Stolen Device Protection | Require Security Delay -> Always
  • Music recognition, if I can ever find where that is on a crowded Home screen
  • Settings | Phone | Call Blocking & Identification | Business Call Identification | Business Connect ID -> On

Carlos51

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2017
Argentina
This update switches the 24 hr clock format to 12 hrs.
I had to flip the switch back to 24 on iPhone/iPad.

Edit:
I stand corrected. This final release fixed the 24 hr/12 hr bug present in RC.
Carlos

Last edited:

prwnr

macrumors member
Dec 30, 2020
I am still shocked that the App Store and Browser changes are iOS only with no changes for the iPadOS. This makes those changes not that great for folks like me who just prefer having all the same apps on all devices.

• Haha
Reactions: Mescagnus
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.