Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jolux

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2014
If you ask for examples is clear that giving you one hundred will be a waste of time.

So I should assume you're just spewing unverifiable ********? I guess this is a rumors forum. You guys love unverifiable ********, don't you?

Oletros

macrumors 603
Jul 27, 2009
Premià de Mar
So I should assume you're just spewing unverifiable ********? I guess this is a rumors forum. You guys love unverifiable ********, don't you?

No, you should assume that if you have not seen any ****ing bashing I'm his blog now you won't see any of even if they kick you.

jolux

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2014
No, you should assume that if you have not seen any ****ing bashing I'm his blog now you won't see any of even if they kick you.

I'm not saying he didn't bash, you said he's biased and has no integrity. Could you give me an example of either of those?

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Why? Because it has a round face? The black bar at the bottom is ugly (and yes I know why it's there). The watch itself seems very thick and bulky. I know it would look hideous on my tiny wrist. I can't imagine any females wearing it.

The watch is thick and bulky compared to what exactly? My watch is thick and bulky too.
ga041-omega-planet-ocean-james-bond.jpg

Yes, that is James Bond's watch from Quantum of Solace :cool:

jolux

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2014
The watch is thick and bulky compared to what exactly? My watch is thick and bulky too.

Yes, that is James Bond's watch from Quantum of Solace :cool:

Suffice it to say, it's not really aimed at people with girly stick-wrists like myself. At women in general, let's say. I'd like to see a picture of it on a female's wrist. This has always been an issue with large watches, and an Apple design would have to have a gender neutral fit.

DocStone

macrumors regular
Nov 27, 2006
Republic of Texas
So essentially this article is all BS - why is it still here? It's not rumors - he claimed it bogus so......

[url=http://cdn.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogodarkd.png]Image[/url]

Apple may be planning to introduce its iWatch in September, according to a comment from prominent Apple journalist John Gruber. In a post highlighting the charging functionality of the Moto 360, Gruber suggests Apple will be announcing its "wrist wearable thing next month."Gruber did not go on to refute his claim, and with his history of inside knowledge and sources within Apple, his comments suggest he believes the iWatch will debut in September. A September introduction would likely take place at Apple's scheduled iPhone 6 event, set to be held on September 9.

Motorola's Moto 360 smart watch​
Gruber's September claim directly contradicts previous rumors from Re/code, a site that has a track record of accurate event date predictions. In June, Re/code's John Paczkowski reported that Apple was tentatively planning to reveal the iWatch at an event in October.

Few concrete details are known about Apple's iWatch and as the device is not expected to enter production until the fall, no part leaks have surfaced. If Apple does introduce the iWatch in September, it is likely the device will not ship until late 2014 or in early 2015. Historically, Apple has revealed some product in new categories ahead of their ship date.

Apple previewed the new Mac Pro in June, for example, before beginning sales on the desktop computer in December. Steve Jobs also unveiled the original iPhone six months before launch, with the iPad shown at an Apple event more than two months ahead of its sale date.

Rumors have suggested the iWatch will contain a multitude of health and fitness sensors, measuring metrics like calorie consumption, sleep activity, blood oxygen levels, and more. It's said to integrate deeply with iOS 8's Health app and it may come in multiple sizes and multiple price points.

Update 10 PM PT: John Gruber has clarified that he made the statement as a joke and that he does not have any information on Apple's release plans: "By the way, I have no idea whether Apple is planning wrist thing for September or October, just making a joke."

Article Link: Apple to Introduce iWatch in September Suggests Apple Journalist John Gruber [Updated]

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Suffice it to say, it's not really aimed at people with girly stick-wrists like myself. At women in general, let's say. I'd like to see a picture of it on a female's wrist. This has always been an issue with large watches, and an Apple design would have to have a gender neutral fit.

There is this tiny girl who works at our company and her watch is bigger than mine and she has tiny wrists. I guess it fits her more like a bangle and not a watch.

jolux

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2014
There is this tiny girl who works at our company and her watch is bigger than mine and she has tiny wrists. I guess it fits her more like a bangle and not a watch.

LOL yeah. That's how it fits on me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.