Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia
don't forget that the "Bilderberg and inner councils" actually report to the annunaki, who are of course here to mine gold to power the ships they are using in their eons long war against the reptilians and the secret nazi's underneath antarctica
You seem to like to ridicule things without understanding what they represent.
There is nothing unusual or “conspiratory” about vertical/pyramid of power. Every organisation from garbage collection business to your antifa has its very own vertical. The difference is in a scale but the principles are the same and can be easily applied to the everyday life.

Reactions: cbautis2

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2015
Wales
What is happening at the moment is intensive care is caring for many people that do not have the vaccine. Majority in intensive care is claimed for the UK. Someone set those poor souls on that route, they have been lied to. And to that end, the campaign against the vaccine is culpable for that and the effects outside the people in ITU units. In effect fooling people to not taking the vaccine is denying service to others.

Physicians are not going to wheel someone to the back of the car park and see if they are still there in a few days, of course people get treatment and of course they should but they should not be this position if more people had the vaccine.

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia
What is happening at the moment is intensive care is caring for many people that do not have the vaccine. Majority in intensive care is claimed for the UK. Someone set those poor souls on that route, they have been lied to. And to that end, the campaign against the vaccine is culpable for that and the effects outside the people in ITU units. In effect fooling people to not taking the vaccine is denying service to others.

Physicians are not going to wheel someone to the back of the car park and see if they are still there in a few days, of course people get treatment and of course they should but they should not be this position if more people had the vaccine.
I didn’t see anybody here encouraging people not to take a vaccine. Opposing vaccination mandates is an entirely different topic. Mixing the two and readily assigning the blame is an obvious manipulation that I am strongly against.
In order to understand this you must have an understanding of how processes work in managing of complex social systems and sometimes we indirectly delve into this (“off”)topic.

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017
I didn’t see anybody here encouraging people not to take a vaccine. Opposing vaccination mandates is an entirely different topic. Mixing the two and readily assigning the blame is an obvious manipulation that I am strongly against.
In order to understand this you must have an understanding of how processes work in managing of complex social systems and sometimes we indirectly delve into this (“off”)topic.

you have demonstrated time and again here that you have the “understanding of how processes work in managing of complex social systems” of a 12 year old on lsd

arguing against vaccine mandates and discouraging vaccine use are indeed one in the same topic. all of the same ********, disinformation and lies apply and both require the ability to fall in to true belief of pseudoscientific nonsense and crackpot sociopolitical conspiracy theories

Reactions: 400

Cancelled
Aug 19, 2020
Opposing vaccination mandates is an entirely different topic. Mixing the two and readily assigning the blame is an obvious manipulation that I am strongly against.

They do not understand this. It's a cult like devotion to compliance and fauci is their daddy and the government is their god and their mask is their "yarmulke".

Reactions: Boyyai and avz

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
don't forget that the "Bilderberg and inner councils" actually report to the annunaki, who are of course here to mine gold to power the ships they are using in their eons long war against the reptilians and the secret nazi's underneath antarctica

Well said. Comedy gold because a hollow Earth isn’t conspiracy enough for some. Why is 5G not on the list I wonder…

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
They do not understand this. It's a cult like devotion to compliance and fauci is their daddy and the government is their god and their mask is their "yarmulke".
What the conspirators don’t understand, it’s a cult like devotion to living and not being intubated and being one of the 90% unvaccinated who pass away from Covid in a hospital.

Of course remaining unvaccinated to Covid is a choice, even if uninformed.

Reactions: ericwn

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017

the only cult like devotion i see here is your unwavering belief in pseudoscientific nonsense and crackpot sociopolitical conspiracy theories mined from the most moronic depths of the internet

Last edited:
Reactions: ericwn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.