Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia
Looking at the USA or Germany as examples who have had their governments exchanged is a good primer against that hogwash of yours.
Go and live in that anti government FUD if you like. Make sure you avoid Bill Gates and 5G too.
USA have a real opposition? Republicans and Democrats are more of the same on a core issues anyway. This totalitarian approach is what actually keeps USA somewhat strong. Germany have a long history of puppet governments and I will not be surprised if the UK will effectively run Western Europe in the foreseeable future. Germany's manufacturing will most likely be destroyed by the "greens".
It is not for you to decide how and where I should live.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
USA have a real opposition? Republicans and Democrats are more of the same on a core issues anyway. This totalitarian approach is what actually keeps USA somewhat strong. Germany have a long history of puppet governments and I will not be surprised if the UK will effectively run Western Europe in the foreseeable future. Germany's manufacturing will most likely be destroyed by the "greens".

Elected government whatever you think of it. The UK running Western Europe? Are you from Mars? Or is that nonsense already a side effect of the horse deworming and all that bleach?

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017
Elected government whatever you think of it. The UK running Western Europe? Are you from Mars? Or is that nonsense already a side effect of the horse deworming and all that bleach?

suffice to say they have a lot of “interesting” ideas

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia
Yes.

Do you believe one can tell another what to do on an anonymous Internet forum? We can surely discuss suggestions though.
Well I am glad that this vaccine mandate joke has finally gone away.
There definitely will be less suggestions to discuss on a forum considering that there’s little trust left in a system.

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia
You’ll be surprised but sometimes unthinkable does happen.
You think that your bleach nonsense will somehow help you to put a dent in the idea and help you to manage society by marginalising its integral part? Good luck with that!

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Well I am glad that this vaccine mandate joke has finally gone away.
There definitely will be less suggestions to discuss on a forum considering that there’s little trust left in a system.
Coronavirus does not care about politics. If you don't trust the system, that is on you. Coronavirus vaccinations are clearly suggested, but other vaccines are mandated with consequences. But it's up to you if you don't want to get a vaccine. We can only hope you don't become one of the 90%.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
You’ll be surprised but sometimes unthinkable does happen.
You think that your bleach nonsense will somehow help you to put a dent in the idea and help you to manage society by marginalising its integral part? Good luck with that!

The bleach used to be the go-to for some non vaccers, before you folks apparently resorted to that deworming stuff. After your comedy statement about the UK running Western Europe I have no more questions though, way to excuse yourself from being taken serious.

And no one is telling you what to do, as long as you keep to yourself and leave society alone.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia
as long as you keep to yourself and leave society alone.
I never said or knew anything about the bleach but I already explained you why you are talking about it and seem to know everything about it.

With regards to leaving society alone I can tell you the same thing: keep to yourself and keep pumping those boosters if you must.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
I never said or knew anything about the bleach but I already explained you why you are talking about it and seem to know everything about it.

With regards to leaving society alone I can tell you the same thing: keep to yourself and keep pumping those boosters if you must.

Non vaccers will be excluded in many places in the future. You’re going down the Neanderthal route.

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia
Non vaccers will be excluded in many places in the future. You’re going down the Neanderthal route.
Good luck with that good old segregation approach to managing society. History already proved it to be wrong but there are always those willing to repeat it.

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2015
Wales
Some commentary in the UK a few days ago from a dr/proff that worked on one of the vaccines and most people in ITU are non vaccinated. Omicron a big unknown and a worry.
ONS in the UK doing sterling work pulling stats together. Not sure there is the same org in the US?
Now the anti vaxxers are causing another issue through this action. If you are in a a car crash and desperate for this emergency treatment and denied cos someone listed to someone on Facebook, well. Says it all.

JahBoolean

Suspended
Jul 14, 2021
I'd rather see the perfidious Albion slide into the Atlantic rather than having a brit at my helm.

(no offense intended)

JahBoolean

Suspended
Jul 14, 2021
Good luck with that good old segregation approach to managing society. History already proved it to be wrong but there are always those willing to repeat it.

You are the bane of the earth, lighting sparks of doubt in the heart of the righteous and fissuring the covenant of trust that *IS* our society by blabbing your half baked understanding of reality.

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2015
Wales
I'd rather see the perfidious Albion slide into the Atlantic rather than having a brit at my helm.

(no offense intended)
I wouldn't worry, we are too busy trying to slide into the Atlantic at the moment under our own steam and doing a decent job of it.

Perfidious is am admirable term for our leader at the moment. Well, it always has been for him.

• Sad
Reactions: JahBoolean

JahBoolean

Suspended
Jul 14, 2021
I wouldn't worry, we are too busy trying to slide into the Atlantic at the moment under our own steam and doing a decent job of it.

Perfidious is am admirable term for our leader at the moment. Well, it always has been for him.
I was always told to beware of those Eton types

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2015
Wales
are your sitting/retired pms shielded from criminal liability ?
Looking at the Russian report (lift carpet, sweep under), son of Russian spy in the House of Lords, Boris running off to parties at said Russians gaff in Italy before elevating him, the way Boris was led by the nose by interested parties at the start of Covid and continues to be, looking at all the contracts awarded to donors to the Tory Party with no qualifications in the field (this could be a very long list especially with a PM and party that should be held responsible for so many deaths), probably. (Blair still loose?)

Though there are a few trying to highlight his and others actions but they (aptly shorthand named the Cons) have a majority of tame MP's in the house, the dreaded B word has done a number on parliament at the moment.

He is now dithering over restrictions leading up to xmas. Vaccine was the only thing they got right and that was cos there was no other plan. Plan A was take it on the chin.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
yes, the problem in the US is the people who refuse to get the vaccine are only doing what the people they consider their leaders told them to do.

That’s all cool, let those without a brain follow politicians and twitter influencers and whoever the heck they think has knowledge or runs the loudest mouth, as long as the Neanderthals don’t show up at hospitals later on seeking treatment when risks could have been minimised in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.