Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iHorseHead

macrumors 65816
Jan 1, 2021
I don’t see his death being celebrated here but it could be a warning shot across the bow for those who followed his nonsense.
My friend's neighbour died after receiving a Covid vaccination though.
My coworker has bruises on his chest after getting vaccinated and a few weeks later it happened the vaccination was banned. ( https://yle.fi/news/3-11937830 )
I understand people who decide to wait or a bit frightened + there's a new variant out there. I don't think it'll end even if we were all vaccinated.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
My coworker has bruises on his chest after getting vaccinated and a few weeks later it happened the vaccination was banned. ( https://yle.fi/news/3-11937830 )
I understand people who decide to wait or a bit frightened + there's a new variant out there. I don't think it'll end even if we were all vaccinated.

Anecdotes without medicinal proof for the cause of death. How does that relate to a story about a flat earther who drank horse deworming stuff???

nathansz

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2017

dying after receiving a covid vaccination doesn’t mean dying from a covid vaccination
Not can, but will anyway. I know 3 fully vaccinated people who have gotten Covid anyway.

you are less likely to get covid if you are vaccinated

the fact that you know three vaccinated people that got covid does not mean that everyone who is vaccinated will get covid

iHorseHead

macrumors 65816
Jan 1, 2021
dying after receiving a covid vaccination doesn’t mean dying from a covid vaccination

the fact that you know three vaccinated people that got covid does not mean that everyone who is vaccinated will get covid
But it doesn't mean that every unvaccinated person gets Covid either.
There was a 90 year old woman in a nursing home who wasn't vaccinated and she had Covid, yet she didn't even know about it.
You know what helps the best? If possible, avoid people at all cost. As an introvert it has been my dream to work from home, alone and I'm really happy. It sounds selfish, but I've been really happy that I can get to work from home. Also, believe it or not, I am more productive and I feel more self-confident and more free and less tired. I don't see any cons working remotely, so deep down inside I hope for another lockdown and luckily for me, we're heading to this direction due to the new variant. Also, there are many people like me out there. I'm so happy I don't have to go to the office and make small talk + I save two hours daily, but that's another topic. COVID does not bother me at all.

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia

Dying while being unvaccinated also doesn’t mean dying because of the unvaccinated status.
“Less likely and highly likely” are two the biggest conspiracy theories of them all that don’t have any meaning or prove anything.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Dying while being unvaccinated also doesn’t mean dying because of the unvaccinated status.
“Less likely and highly likely” are two the biggest conspiracy theories of them all that don’t have any meaning or prove anything.

Did he claim that you die when you’re not vaccinated? Don’t see that in the post.
You don’t die of a status you die because of the severity of the symptoms.
And of course you’re more likely to get covid or any disease if you are not vaccinated against said illness.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia
Did he claim that you die when you’re not vaccinated? Don’t see that in the post.
You don’t die of a status you die because of the severity of the symptoms.
And of course you’re more likely to get covid or any disease if you are not vaccinated against said illness.
You are also more likely to die after the vaccination shot because of the vaccination.

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia
Not zero = more likely?
This is my point that you can’t push any agenda on a basis of “highly likely”, “not zero” etc.
This is why it is all about the Disclaimer. It is your own responsibility to conduct 100 or 1000 tests before making a decision to determine what the likely outcome will be as a result of the vaccination.

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
This is my point that you can’t push any agenda on a basis of “highly likely”, “not zero” etc.
This is why it is all about the Disclaimer. It is your own responsibility to conduct 100 or 1000 tests before making a decision to determine what the likely outcome will be as a result of the vaccination.
The results are in. Vaccinated people fare better than non-vaccinated people. Take your chances, or not. We all will get Covid at some time. Non- vaccinated people are more likely to die (of Covid complications) than vaccinated people,

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia
The results are in. Vaccinated people fare better than non-vaccinated people. Take your chances, or not. We all will get Covid at some time. Non- vaccinated people are more likely to die (of Covid complications) than vaccinated people,
These results don’t make the Disclaimer obsolete and don’t give anybody the right to push vaccinations.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
These results don’t make the Disclaimer obsolete and don’t give anybody the right to push vaccinations.

The answer is easy: barricade yourself at home and enjoy the deworming stuff. QED

Maybe call a few flat earthers for company.

avz

macrumors 68000
Oct 7, 2018
Stalingrad, Russia
The answer is easy: barricade yourself at home and enjoy the deworming stuff. QED

Maybe call a few flat earthers for company.
Or maybe you will just admit that there’s a crisis in management of the society through marketing technologies that no longer work.
This is why the governments are very concerned about their position of power and resort to the tried and true instrument in order to manage the society: FEAR.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Or maybe you will just admit that there’s a crisis in management of the society through marketing technologies that no longer work.
This is why the governments are very concerned about their position of power and resort to the tried and true instrument in order to manage the society: FEAR.

Sure and all governments at the same time. Keep telling yourself that.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
And you keep telling yourself that all governments are very different and not everybody wants to stay in power.

Looking at the USA or Germany as examples who have had their governments exchanged is a good primer against that hogwash of yours.
Go and live in that anti government FUD if you like. Make sure you avoid Bill Gates and 5G too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.