Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BeatCrazy

macrumors 601
Jul 20, 2011
Does anyone have a case that is big enough for the AVP and the BoboVR M2? Obviously they don't have to be connected. And I'm looking for something as small as possible.

I have a Spigen Klasden on order, but from the pictures online, it doesn't look like it will accommodate a BoboVR.

- rob -

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2012
Oakland, CA
Has anyone found a shoulder bag, or cross body bag to carry the battery while using VP?

I usually keep it in a pocket but sometimes this isn’t possible or requires I put down my iPhone.

I’m considering the “Mini Crossbody Chest Bag Running Belt Phone Holder.” It seems as small and inconspicuous as I can find so far.

UltimateSyn

macrumors 601
Mar 3, 2008
Massachusetts
Has anyone found a shoulder bag, or cross body bag to carry the battery while using VP?

I usually keep it in a pocket but sometimes this isn’t possible or requires I put down my iPhone.

I’m considering the “Mini Crossbody Chest Bag Running Belt Phone Holder.” It seems as small and inconspicuous as I can find so far.
Seems like this would be perfect for you?

Reactions: - rob -

Amazing Iceman

macrumors 603
Nov 8, 2008
Florida, U.S.A.
Was going to post this.

View attachment 2338418
Where's the golden neck brace that should come with it?

Amazing Iceman

macrumors 603
Nov 8, 2008
Florida, U.S.A.
These are the accessories I have found to be the most useful to me.
I did a lot of research online, bought several models, tested them, kept the most suitable for me and returned the rest.

Case:
It's a very compact case, I was able to fit a lot of things in it:
• Vision Pro with it's battery pack and cable (obviously!)
• AC Adapter with USB-C charging cable
• 30000mA Battery Pack
• Foldable keyboard (listed below).

Foldable Keyboard:

Battery case:
I only had to replace that loop ring with a carabiner clip I had floating around.

Last edited:

- rob -

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2012
Oakland, CA
These are the accessories I have found to be the most useful to me.
I did a lot of research online, bought several models, tested them, kept the most suitable for me and returned the rest.

Case:
It's a very compact case, I was able to fit a lot of things in it:
• Vision Pro with it's battery pack and cable (obviously!)
• AC Adapter with USB-C charging cable
• 30000mA Battery Pack
• Foldable keyboard (listed below).

Foldable Keyboard:

Battery case:
I only had to replace that loop ring with a carabiner clip I had floating around.
Thanks for this. I posted one of the first reviews of that eucarlos case. I think it could be slightly larger to accommodate the battery cable but is otherwise very good.

The battery cover is a good suggestion, I hadn’t seen those arrive yet but expected something to come out there. Did you look at over the shoulder bags to carry battery also? I’m curious about those as an alternative to clipping or pocketing.

Also I’m curious how many other keyboards you tried and am somewhat surprised that one fits in the case with the other gear. Did you try many other keyboards? I’m surprised the rating is below 4.5.

One more thing, have you considered a lens cover protector? I picked up the kiwi designs protector, it’s just a small pillow, but gives some sense of security. For example I don’t worry about coiling the battery cable in near the lenses because they are covered.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.