Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jordan921

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
Bay Area
Anyone else see this on Spigen site. Preordered one for my watch.

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/apple-watch/apple-watch-stand-s330.html

aawil

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2008
I never preordered something like this on Amazon. When do they charge you now or when it ships?

Matthew9559

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2007
Cleveland, OH
Very nice! But I would rather spend the money on a nice band :eek:
I'm going to wait until Amazon has a Prime eligible stand in a month or two. I can handle plugging it in and setting it on a desk for now.

Yeah, ouch! $250 is a lot for a stand... Granted it's pretty cool, all that integration! :)

PeterHsieh

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
For those getting the Nomad Apple Watch Stands who haven't already ordered...

You can use the discount code "pebblelove" to cut $10 off the order... (awkward but awesome)

appleboyy

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2010
Wonder when these'll hit the UK, UK amazon doesn't have them just yet and i don't think amazon will deliver to the UK :(

TrueBlou

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2014
Scotland
The Spigen will deliver to the UK from Amazon.com and Nomad will also deliver here if you order from their website.

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
Wonder when these'll hit the UK, UK amazon doesn't have them just yet and i don't think amazon will deliver to the UK :(

I was thinking the same. There are already third party retailers on Amazon UK's market place selling the Spigen watch cases but Spigen's UK website has no :apple:Watch accessories listed yet. I would be interested in this stand too. Hopefully they will appear on Amazon UK or at least on Soigen's UK site soon.

The Spigen will deliver to the UK from Amazon.com and Nomad will also deliver here if you order from their website.

The problem with that is the high shipping costs and the risk of customs charges. Not to mention unless you choose the even more expensive courier delivery it takes a long time for products to be delivered here.

sotie

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2007
For those getting the Nomad Apple Watch Stands who haven't already ordered...

You can use the discount code "pebblelove" to cut $10 off the order... (awkward but awesome)

Just purchased and that discount code didn't work. :confused:

itsMacTonight

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2013
Oregon-Go Ducks!
http://www.amazon.com/Navitech-Appl...ple+watch+dock&tag=trust925-20&qid=1428669232

I'm thinking about getting this one but idk; $35 seems cheap for what you're getting. Worried the quality won't be there.

I have Oak nights stands and bed frame so this one makes the most sense to me. Thanks for sharing.

Perhaps this one may work, too. Oh, the first world problem of finding a stand.
http://www.padandquill.com/apple-watch-accessories/luxury-pocket-stand-for-apple-watch.html

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.