Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nasa25

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2010
canada
It is a bit rubbish that no UK companies have designed one yet. Ridiculous delivery time on nomad unless paying $40 delivery fee

It is rubbish. Same thing for us Canadians. I was going to pull the trigger on the pod but I can't justify the $72 CAD it'll cost (plus the extended shipping time and potential duties)

sam3020

macrumors 6502a
Dec 3, 2007
It is rubbish. Same thing for us Canadians. I was going to pull the trigger on the pod but I can't justify the $72 CAD it'll cost (plus the extended shipping time and potential duties)

Luckily Spigen have now made the stand available in the UK for £15 :). Really want that pod though. I will wait and see if similar products come to the UK

Drew888

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I am getting the same one. It looks great and will hide all three cables.

Forgive my question cause I'm not that familiar with Kickstarter, other than its for funding projects.

They don't actually have these correct? They're seeking funding to go into production? Which means you may not have these for months... (Later than June/July watch shipments)

Is this correct?

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
Forgive my question cause I'm not that familiar with Kickstarter, other than its for funding projects.

They don't actually have these correct? They're seeking funding to go into production? Which means you may not have these for months... (Later than June/July watch shipments)

Is this correct?

Yes. Quite possibly. The dates on Kickstarter projects aren't always reliable.

ECJ

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2006
Memphis, TN

Is this correct?

Yeah, I normally add at least a month to the estimated ship date. The more complex the item, the bigger the delay. But for this stand, I would wait with no problem. It fits my needs and tastes perfectly.

clint-bell

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Is there not one that charges both? I've seen it somewhere, just can't seem to remember where!

-Shawn

Yes that's what I'm looking for too. I'm looking for one that I can dock my phone and the apple watch. I'm always at a desk and it would be nice to charge both or keep them in view

meisje

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2015
Watch and iPhone iPad

Yes that's what I'm looking for too. I'm looking for one that I can dock my phone and the apple watch. I'm always at a desk and it would be nice to charge both or keep them in view

the Premium One on Kickstarter http://bitly.com/1EA5AiB charges both and even watch iPhone and iPad. I ordered 2x W3 and very certain, that the deliver on time in June. They respond very quick on questions and have started with production plan, since they reached their goal. And if shipping is a little late, so what, the watch is also late al ready. Good things take time. And I think they have a great product.

I starting to bet on what will be delivered first. Watch or dock :)

Attachments

• W1+W2+W3-3x2.jpg
    W1+W2+W3-3x2.jpg
    917.7 KB · Views: 144
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.